Iron Studios 1/2 Scale Battle Damaged Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will also wait for news on any SSC releases. I never collecy the battle damaged versions. I also rather see new armors than the one from the IM 3 movie.
Not even sure if the others will be made. As soon as the Avengers 2 comes out I will want the new armor.

From their Instagram:
Image24a3.jpg

From these pics, it seems as though they still haven't got the red colour correct in that it still looks too bright...but the gold kinda looks much better than the one they used on their 1/4 scale MK42

Last edited:
The painting job look quite good from the photo, no lining issue, no paint flawless... why not for 1/4?!!?!?! Too sad, IS has wasted a good statue.

Anything new on this? I'm assuming this isn't available for those in America? Either way, would be interested in knowing the actual price and updated pics.

Anything new on this? I'm assuming this isn't available for those in America? Either way, would be interested in knowing the actual price and updated pics.

I've already seen a few collectors owning this piece in their collection via facebook...albeit a small amount of collectors like 2 or 3. From what i've heard there hasn't appeared to have been any quarms in regards to the paint apps or anything else for that matter. Would be great to hear from someone on here if they have this piece yet and what they think?

Back