Iron Studios 1/2 Scale Battle Damaged Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted teaser pic:

1003485_639373046074434_1548885293_n.jpg

Next week they are doing a full review on Expo Disney Brazil 2013
:horror That is insanely detailed!!

I have just paid $230 to get Hot Toys Batmobile shipped from US to me in Brazil. 2 months ago I paid $350 for Wolverine LSF.
Welcome to my world! :gah:
At least in US you have no import tax. In Brazil taxes can reach almost 100% over product price + shipping price. I think we are the only country in the world that charges import taxes over shipping cost.
Ah, so I guess now it's time for us to suffer! :wink1: :lol

kind of battle damage overload. There will never be dynamic poses in 1:2 scale. Depends on a lot of factors if I will be trying to get this or not.

:exactly: I like that a lot! What are the chances of a local retailer in the UK picking this one up? Cos that's the only way i'd be getting one...not sure if I feel confident enough to order from Brazil :(

I think direct collectibles get these in the UK they had the 1/4 statue

Looks good....MAY get....need more info.

But I do think they went WAY to heavy on the battle damage. Never looked like that in the movie.

Chris

Where do I send my money. I love the heavy battle damage. I will be finding one of these.

If this was Mark III or Mark VII I'd buy it in a heartbeat because the pose looks awesome, but I just can't warm up to that horrible Mark XLII suit.

Looks good....MAY get....need more info.

But I do think they went WAY to heavy on the battle damage. Never looked like that in the movie.

Chris

agree. I think they over do the battle damage. lts no good to display such a dirty look statue.

Back