Iron Studios 1/2 Scale Battle Damaged Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios announces Mark XLII

Exactly.

Oh well, while we wait for more pictures, you should go and spoil yourself with some of their awesome pieces. With such a brilliant catalogue of statues it is no wonder that they have obtained the Iron Man 3 license........

https://www.ironstudios.com.br/?portfolio_category=produtos

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah, I had never heard of this company before in my life until today. They are clearly are small, starting company (have only been in business since 2010). Truth is, they have more than just the Iron Man 3 license, they now hold the license for all Marvel related stuff (in Brazil).

532418_533348340010239_309154040_n.jpg

Sounds a lot like what we just heard about the Syco Collectibles (which now hold the rights to Marvel collectibles in the Middle East) and eFX (rights to Marvel Prop Replicas). There's quite a few new companies announcing new Marvel Products these days (Play Imaginative with 1/6 and 1/4 Diecast items).

I'm actually curious to see what they put out. The hand full of stuff they have there looks alright (that Saint Seya diorama looks rather nice actually). It also helps that this is exclusive to the Brazilian market. In a country where the medium income is $600 bucks a month, you know these GOT to be affordable.

:thud: WTF!! For GBP18,000.00 i'd expect to be able to wear this 1:1 suit and fly in it! :lecture

I think it should cook, clean, and go in to work for me on days when I'm feeling lazy!

I do like the look of this armor, though. I have to admit, it's grown on me since it was first revealed...

Sounds a lot like what we just heard about the Syco Collectibles (which now hold the rights to Marvel collectibles in the Middle East) and eFX (rights to Marvel Prop Replicas). There's quite a few new companies announcing new Marvel Products these days (Play Imaginative with 1/6 and 1/4 Diecast items).

I'm actually curious to see what they put out. The hand full of stuff they have there looks alright (that Saint Seya diorama looks rather nice actually). It also helps that this is exclusive to the Brazilian market. In a country where the medium income is $600 bucks a month, you know these GOT to be affordable.

I'm curious to see what they have to offer just like Syco but you mentioned the average Brazilan family being on 600bucks a month. They must be hopeful people from North America & Europe etc will be looking to import them in & I think that's the same with Syco, not that either company would admit it. I hope they both can go on & do a good job though. It can only be good for us collectors if SS have a bit of competition

The pattern is from the front of the armor.

Iron_Man_Mark_47.jpg

Also, the arm looks like it's raised a bit in that shot. Is this going to be articulated or something?

I think this armor is just so beautifully designed. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

looks good to me.

Back