Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

The fool is the man who buys high ES 'collectibles', falls on hard times and has to lose a ton of money selling his prized possesions.

Don't want to fall out with you ink :lol

They will add a few hunderd to the orders generated and use that as the ES.
No one will miss out by waiting.

who cares about the number on the bottom of the base :lol

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Man, if SS brings out their other IM 1/4 pieces at $400,- as well, they will rip apart the competition.
We should be thankful of PI and GG overpricing and possibly going in too deep on IM 1/4. Feels like they forced SS hand, IMO they could still have priced these at $550,- like the old ones and still come out on top. But now, all I can say is RIP to them.

Personally, I will order this locally in due time. This release (and hopefully other Marks) has made me climb out the 1/6 valley of death. Just realised, if I sell three of my HT armors I can buy two 1/4 Legacy IM PF's!

wat the hell, ,,, ordered, lol, no nrd and dec estimated shipping wth double reward and a statue i surpsingly liked,, will keep order if i like mark 42 as well,
good thing is now i can skip the HT die cast figures

I got it... No NRD, $40 reward points, $399 price tag for a Legacy pick sweetened the deal but I wanted it anyways.

But where is the Don Cheadle face sculpt?

Also, I expect IP to be in Avengers 2

Pictures showing off the Don Cheadle portrait should be up sometime in January.

-SideshowAlex

SS...why you gotta take all my money next Christmas too?

Gotta say, SS knows how to put on the full court press to outsell the competition.

Man, if SS brings out their other IM 1/4 pieces at $400,- as well, they will rip apart the competition.
We should be thankful of PI and GG overpricing and possibly going in too deep on IM 1/4. Feels like they forced SS hand, IMO they could still have priced these at $550,- like the old ones and still come out on top. But now, all I can say is RIP to them.

:goodpost: Completely agree. I can only assume Sideshow is tired of every company and their mother's getting the IM3 license b/c the price on this piece is absurd...in a great way for us!

So thanks to GG, PI, XM and all the competitors :D

Thank You - Your Order is Now Complete!

Iron Patriot Ordered :yess: just love the smashed rock base along with the industrial pullys...nice touch :) if this line looks half as good as what we've seen with the Star Wars Mythos Line, then we're in for a treat with all the other characters :rock

SS...why you gotta take all my money next Christmas too?

Gotta say, SS knows how to put on the full court press to outsell the competition.

when have they delivered on time :dunno

No interest in Iron Patriot at all.....but I am happy to see it priced at $399. Hopefully the next Iron Man Mark 42 maquette will be priced the same.

Thank You - Your Order is Now Complete!

Iron Patriot Ordered :yess: just love the smashed rock base along with the industrial pullys...nice touch :) if this line looks half as good as what we've seen with the Star Wars Mythos Line, then we're in for a treat with all the other characters :rock

Did it too bro :1-1:

No NRD??? Is a web error or what? Can preorder without pay anything??

Damn it, bbts just listed him for cheaper

22" tall what a beauty .
Getting one

Hopefully she won't moan at me coz it's Christmas .
Might get her a kitten or a puppy

Back