Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

That's kind of what I was thinking too. Good spot snad.

Thanks.

It also reminds me when Tony was about to face off against Thor and took a battle ready stance.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Family forum but he looks like he's 'skiing' if you know what I mean :horror

No picture of the Cheadle headsculpt? Is it not approved yet?

I'm wondering if this is being rushed out for order before everyhing is approved in response to GG getting their own 1/4 piece listed this week.

So SS says you'll get double reward points if you PO this. How much will that be? I've yet to use any reward points ever:lol

mark42a_zps8fd0c1d1.jpg

mark42_zps288ab342.jpg

aslan-gfx found it.

I need to see more before final judgement but it's definitely no Mark VI maquette pose, that's for sure. This looks like it's from when the helicopter shoots down the mansion, and he's about to fall in the ocean.

$400 is a fantastic deal since it's a Legacy statue. Ordered

I'm just curious why the original War Machine was $550 though which was released 2 years ago? :dunno

Also no NRD. I think SS is trying to pump up numbers

Is it weird there is no NRD?

$400, $40 RP and no NRD. Actually is quite tempting.

$400, $40 RP and no NRD. Actually is quite tempting.

No denying the value for money aspect...

Yeah, F' it. Just placed my PO. Can't really beat the "value" for $390 shipped, especially since I just LOVE his design.

Not to mention, he'll be a good mix of a Captain America & Iron Man essence:lol

Wasn't going to get it, but with no NRD might as well since I can always change my mind later.

Yep, no NRD is winning. We have a year to chew on it so no harm getting the order in now :bunnydanc

Just ordered, no NRD and double reward points was the decider

No pics of the Cheadle sculpt though?

Back