Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

For a couple more $$$ you can get a bigger version of the MKVII in 1/2 scale :lol:lol
Right. The pose on the Mk.VII LSF does not strike me as anything spectacular. I get it. It's a museum pose, but I prefer dynamic poses if given the choice. For example, the Wolf LSF is just awesome!

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Right. The pose on the Mk.VII LSF does not strike me as anything spectacular. I get it. It's a museum pose, but I prefer dynamic poses if given the choice. For example, the Wolf LSF is just awesome!

I make you right buddy :exactly: a dynamic pose on a 1/2 scale Iron Man statue is a win win all the way!

Are you referring to the P2 Maquette Python? Yea, that price tag still sends shivers down my spine :panic::panic:

Yeah, that's the badger. I'm still bitter.

Past Legacy pieces have come at a premium.

Yep, that's my point, you'd expect this to be the premium priced one out of the two. Ultimately the P2 is a more popular character so it's okay apparently....

Yeah, that's the badger. I'm still bitter.

Well I'm sure it will turn out killer for you guys who have PO'd it. If not, at least you've got 30 days to return it :exactly: plus you'll get your Duty Tax charge reimbursed :)

Yep, that's my point, you'd expect this to be the premium priced one out of the two. Ultimately the P2 is a more popular character so it's okay apparently....

You need to forget about that piece Matt :lol

Lot more work involved but yeh, the price is silly.

Boy, that didn't take long DC. :lol

I thought you were going to sit on this for a few days. At any rate, congrats bud!

Thanks! :yess:

It is officially:

ordered.jpg

Why wouldn-t you order with no nrd?

Thanks! :yess:

It is officially:

ordered.jpg

Damn! Looking at this pic again, those who have already mentioned abt why sideshow never included a missile launcher revealed from his forearm have a very good point! Would totally change the dynamics of the pose :exactly:

Damn! Looking at this pic again, those who have already mentioned abt why sideshow never included a missile launcher revealed from his forearm have a very good point! Would totally change the dynamics of the pose :exactly:

Yeah, it only makes sense for the pose.

Why no pic of the revealed portrait, Sideshow??? Huh?? HUH?!?!
That's racist!

:D

Once the Mark 42 is out, you will get it. They will be fist-bumping!

Back