Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

No Ex, no ES and no Cheadle portrait...
I would of waited.

I will never order statue again until the ES is up. Learnt my lesson on P2.
Waiting will also generate a lower number

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

No ES? Ill wait it out.

50/50 that I won't keep it, but with no NRD I will order just in case I decide I like this better than the Iron Man

No Ex, no ES and no Cheadle portrait...
I would of waited.

I will never order statue again until the ES is up. Learnt my lesson on P2.
Waiting will also generate a lower number

:exactly::lecture

Click the pic! Buy now!

Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette
by Sideshow Collectibles

Well I caved ... Looked very cool

Ordered ! Susan said no ex. Sure we will have an update with the number / head sculpt etc.

I don't want to miss it. My first 1:4 Iron Man statue. Now please SS give me the 1:4 War Machine and Hearthbreaker :)

It looks 'ok' to me from the SS pics. My main problem is that I loathed im3 and this suit kind of sums the film up for me, I mean did he even use that puny shoulder mounted gun in the film?! War machine tore it up with his mini gun in im2!

Iam not going to be ordering. I hope it turns out great for all those that do though :)

wait it out..switch out head, light up, no NRD & double points. what fools :lol

Damn...SS is really going full court press to sell this piece? Is this honestly all in response to GG, you think? No NRD, double rewards points...still a pass for me.

what a bunch of fools :lol

The fool is the man who buys high ES 'collectibles', falls on hard times and has to lose a ton of money selling his prized possesions.

Don't want to fall out with you ink :lol

They will add a few hunderd to the orders generated and use that as the ES.
No one will miss out by waiting.

It looks 'ok' to me from the SS pics. My main problem is that I loathed im3 and this suit kind of sums the film up for me, I mean did he even use that puny shoulder mounted gun in the film?! War machine tore it up with his mini gun in im2!

Iam not going to be ordering. I hope it turns out great for all those that do though :)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I got it... No NRD, $40 reward points, $399 price tag for a Legacy pick sweetened the deal but I wanted it anyways.

But where is the Don Cheadle face sculpt?

Also, I expect IP to be in Avengers 2

The fool is the man who buys high ES 'collectibles', falls on hard times and has to lose a ton of money selling his prized possesions.
The fool is the man who falls on hard times and is dependent on reselling polystone statues to climb out of them.

Back