Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Not sure about other countries but here in the UK ordering certain Sideshow pieces from a local retailer usually means an extra 2 months wait after Sideshow officially ship the item...I say if your not in a rush and are a patient collector then best to order locally and save a few pennies. I absolutely hate the wait so I want mine as soon as Sideshow ship it :panic::panic:

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

If I decide to order this one, I will do it through Sideshow. I am not waiting 2 months like I did with Malgus and Shaak Ti (and the Droids).

If I decide to order this one, I will do it through Sideshow. I am not waiting 2 months like I did with Malgus and Shaak Ti (and the Droids).

:exactly: also when the inhand pics start flooding in from those who have ordered direct from SS, then it usually makes the extra wait even more frustrating

This does look nice and I love the price but still an easy pass. If I didnt have warmachine, I would consider it. Iron Patriot's shoulder gun is meh to say the least...too bad they didnt stick with the badass gatling style.

Alex, any plans for SS to add rocket pod to the forearm?

This does look nice and I love the price but still an easy pass. If I didnt have warmachine, I would consider it. Iron Patriot's shoulder gun is meh to say the least...too bad they didnt stick with the badass gatling style.

The original War Machine in IM2 is the best of the lot IMO :exactly: at a guess, I think we'll see the MK42 released next in this line along with possibly a few of the other Stark Armours like Igor and Heartbreaker :rock

Awesome!
Great price too!

I know, I can't believe a lot of us are OK with pricing for once. :lol

Bravo Sideshow!

Igor is the giant blue version correct? That would be pretty badass. I would still prefer Mark VII and Mark V for my collection though. I guess all of these are from the IM III movie though...which sux.

Awesome!
Great price too!

Bravo Sideshow!

Given that $400 is a heck of a lot of money it shows how much we have lost touch with monetary value when it comes to a bit of polystone. But when you compare this to the 1:4 P2 however which is three times the price!! :dunno

it becomes a bargain.

Awesome!
Great price too!

Bravo Sideshow!

It's still pricey for those of us who only want a couple pieces, but I get what you're saying.

That said, do you guys think they'll come out with a War Machine piece, considering this is an Ironman 3 line from SS? I'll be able to scrounge up enough coin for one of these, and if I wait I'd hate to lose out on my favorite character (black, red/blue, whatever). Just wondering what you've heard, if anything, about future releases.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Igor is the giant blue version correct? That would be pretty badass. I would still prefer Mark VII and Mark V for my collection though. I guess all of these are from the IM III movie though...which sux.

That's right :exactly: Igor kicks butt :yess: I reckon we'll see it from Sideshow to also compete with GG's version.

Sideshow have also announced on their website to standby for new 1/4 releases from armours based on the other Iron Man movies so your wish for a MKVII and MKV just may well come true :wink1:

It's still pricey for those of us who only want a couple pieces, but I get what you're saying.

That said, do you guys think they'll come out with a War Machine piece, considering this is an Ironman 3 line from SS? I'll be able to scrounge up enough coin for one of these, and if I wait I'd hate to lose out on my favorite character (black, red/blue, whatever). Just wondering what you've heard, if anything, about future releases.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

That's what I wanted to ask...I've seen IM3 about 3 times since it was released but I can never remember seeing War Machine in the movie?? :dunno

Given that $400 is a heck of a lot of money it shows how much we have lost touch with monetary value when it comes to a bit of polystone. But when you compare this to the 1:4 P2 however which is three times the price!! :dunno

it becomes a bargain.

This piece is also put together in collaboration with Legacy. Sideshow 'usually' tacks on a few bucks for that because it's not done completely in-house.
Add to that the light up features and the additional Cheadle switch out portrait and you have yourself a nicely priced maquette. :clap

That's right :exactly: Igor kicks butt :yess: I reckon we'll see it from Sideshow to also compete with GG's version.

Sideshow have also announced on their website to standby for new 1/4 releases from armours based on the other Iron Man movies so your wish for a MKVII and MKV just may well come true :wink1:

I'll take a Mk.VII maquette from The Avengers, thank you very much. :)

This piece is also put together in collaboration with Legacy. Sideshow 'usually' tacks on a few bucks for that because it's not done completely in-house.
Add to that the light up features and the additional Cheadle switch out portrait and you have yourself a nicely priced maquette. :clap

I agree, which begs the question... how on earth did they come up with the P2s price? :cuckoo: Still, at least iron man fans haven't suffered. This is a nice looking piece, I like the base. but I'm not a big enough fan to pull the trigger myself.

I agree, which begs the question... how on earth did they come up with the P2s price? :cuckoo: Still, at least iron man fans haven't suffered. This is a nice looking piece, I like the base. but I'm not a big enough fan to pull the trigger myself.

Are you referring to the P2 Maquette Python? Yea, that price tag still sends shivers down my spine :panic::panic:

it becomes a bargain.

Past Legacy pieces have come at a premium.

Back