Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

These'll take forever to end up in-hand. I've got my pre-order on the Hot Toys Diecast 1/6 after cancelling the Iron Studios statue. So it's a pass - why wasn' t this the Mark 7!?

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

These'll take forever to end up in-hand. I've got my pre-order on the Hot Toys Diecast 1/6 after cancelling the Iron Studios statue. So it's a pass - why wasn' t this the Mark 7!?

It may very well at some point be all of them. I don't think this is just limited to two armours here. The VII will be done acording to a source too.

It may very well at some point be all of them. I don't think this is just limited to two armours here. The VII will be done acording to a source too.

That source is someone who works at ssc.

I must be the only one holding out for an Mark V PF. :huh

I must be the only one holding out for an Mark V PF. :huh

Probably! :wink1:

markV_zps2db7579d.jpg

markVII_zpsa140d22b.jpg

I know which one I want.

MKV is th light portable armor right?

That source is someone who works at ssc.

And there we have it:clap

Who will probably be sacked for screwing up LSF sales :lecture

Since the source was David Igo, one of the biggest muckety mucks there is in the art department at SSC, I don't think he is in danger of beng sacked. He is pretty cagey about what he reveals. So I am sure he had permission to stir the pot so to speak.

Last edited:

So sideshow says "Plus, be on the lookout for even more Iron Man Quarter Scale Figure announcements! As fans know, when it comes to Tony Stark Iron Man armors, the sky is the limit!" God I hope we get a mark 7 been really wanting a iron man maquette but they are so expensive in the second market and I really don't want to settle for the mark 42 which is not bad but the fact that its only a movie suit and gold being the main color kind of makes it look not too in iron man's color scheme but maybe if its a good pose with a decent ex version and light up LEDs I will accept

So sideshow says "Plus, be on the lookout for even more Iron Man Quarter Scale Figure announcements! As fans know, when it comes to Tony Stark Iron Man armors, the sky is the limit!" God I hope we get a mark 7 been really wanting a iron man maquette but they are so expensive in the second market and I really don't want to settle for the mark 42 which is not bad but the fact that its only a movie suit and gold being the main color kind of makes it look not too in iron man's color scheme but maybe if its a good pose with a decent ex version and light up LEDs I will accept

I'd hold on if I was you.
Depends how long you are prepared to wait.

And depends on how many armors you want to display. I'm only getting ONE so I'll wait for the 7.

Then the new Avengers 2 comes out... a nicer, newer armor... Just can't win with Iron man.

Then the new Avengers 2 comes out... a nicer, newer armor... Just can't win with Iron man.

Let's hope it amazing and not appalling.

the only problem is SS knows everyone is waiting for a 1/4 scale mk7 so the price will be at least $500 and ES 10,000

the only problem is SS knows everyone is waiting for a 1/4 scale mk7 so the price will be at least $500 and ES 10,000

Well, sometimes ya gotta take one for the team. Hopefully there will be an EX. like Bats, total ES of 10gs prob right Nem.

Only 10k, man, when is it up for PO... I sure don't want to miss out hahahaha

Back