Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Fantastic 4 was better than IM3 & The Wolverine imo.
Probably better than The Amazing Spider-man as well :monkey3

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

I loved S-M 3 and everyone hated that :dunno

I loved it too. It left some things to be desired, but it wasn't bad at all, IMO. In fact, I was quoting that movie last night, totally at random. :lol

I love when the news reporter, near the end of the last battle, say on the telecast: 'This could be the end...of Spider-Man.' I felt that in my soul, but I don't know why! :lol

Spider-man, Black Spider-man, Harry Osborn, Venom & Sand-man...
Doesn't get much better than that.

Where have you been? Haven't seen you around much, now you're everywhere :lol
Maybe a change of sig/avi has thrown me :dunno

Last edited:

Now that Whedonville is getting the axe, you guys are going to be seeing A LOT more of me. :lol :hi5: :yess:

Chap is coming home! :panic:

Haha i wasnt thinking the same thing!

Fantastic 4 was better than IM3 & The Wolverine imo.
Probably better than The Amazing Spider-man as well
:monkey3

I loved S-M 3

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

And the worse superhero movie so far? Fantastic Four rise of the SS?

Couldn't agree more. I felt exactly the same :( the first Iron Man movie was the still the best :)

54413-Gladiator-Joaquin-Phoenix-thum-5Pf1.gif

Better than IM3 and The Wolverine???? I'm still recovering from that one, Collectorcol. Still recovering....

:D

I really liked the first Thor...anyone else?

Better than IM3 (hated it), but no way better than the wolverine.

I didn't like IM3 a lot, but I liked it. That whole 'Mandarin' thing really ruined what could have been a really awesome movie. I just couldn't get past in. As for FF, I just struggled with that from the beginning.

I didn't like IM3 a lot, but I liked it. That whole 'Mandarin' thing really ruined what could have been a really awesome movie. I just couldn't get past in. As for FF, I just struggled with that from the beginning.

The mandarin thing ruins all three movies. You're telling me that Guy Pearce's character was behind the 10 Rings throughout all three movies? Garbage. Left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Back