Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Put me down for a 1:4 Mark VII :rock
LSF is just too expensive for what it is.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Well that stopped me buying a lsf :)

Its looking good. Another Iron man statue to my collection.

And other MK's are on the radar that we havent hit yet, like a popular one from IM2 and that one movie that did ok, Avengers.

I guess he's talking about the Mark V... and in 1/4 Scale statue, huh? That's nice.

Awesome news Snad!!:hi5: Now all I have to do is sit back save and wait :chillpill:

man it can certainly get expensive collecting IM related statues.......:thud:

If mark vii comes soon, I may pass on the lsf. Mark v would be a toss up. I dig it but I don't think I need 3 IM 1/4 in my collection.

still waiting for a new 1/4 comic IM but then again, I find tony stark to be despicable, I might not even buy it, lol.

I know....krazy, right?

still waiting for a new 1/4 comic IM but then again, I find tony stark to be despicable, I might not even buy it, lol.

You're still mad he shot your bro up in space eh?

Tony got humbled, that's for sure. he have no idea who's he's messin with. Thor's the first avenger. not this fruity, capt apple.

They've had some good brawls

ironmanv3-064pic2.gif

images

2353340-ironman_vs_thor.jpg

Iron_Man__Thor.jpg

They've had some good brawls

ironmanv3-064pic2.gif

images

2353340-ironman_vs_thor.jpg

Iron_Man__Thor.jpg

Man, that fight from Civil War was awesome. Thor pummeled Tony. That day he made clear who would win a fight between the two.

1538869-thor.jpg

Man, that fight from Civil War was awesome. Thor pummeled Tony. That day he made clear who would win a fight between the two.

1538869-thor.jpg

That wasn't from civil war. Thor was dead prior to civil war. This was after Thor's rebirth when the superhero registration act was enacted and cap was dead.

Back