Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

So much iron man stuff being release and on preorder. I'm loving it.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

the only problem is SS knows everyone is waiting for a 1/4 scale mk7 so the price will be at least $500 and ES 10,000

It can have an open ES. IDGAF.

I want an MK7 armor.

How in the heck did I miss this announcement????? :rotfl

Iron Patriot, FTW.

How in the heck did I miss this announcement????? :rotfl

Iron Patriot, FTW.

You mean the guy who did nothing in the movie? Lol cool spiderman gif btw.

You mean the guy who did nothing in the movie? Lol cool spiderman gif btw.

Yeah, but he LOOKED cool doing nothing. :exactly: :goodpost:

And at least he did more than 'Mandarin.' Ooooooo. :lol

(That Mandarin is a sensitive subject with me. He looked great though...)

Yeah, but he LOOKED cool doing nothing. :exactly: :goodpost:

And at least he did more than 'Mandarin.' Ooooooo. :lol

(That Mandarin is a sensitive subject with me. He looked great though...)

Lol right on both points!

Lol right on both points!

Thank you, sir. :hi5:

I really was impressed with the movie compared to IM2, but when they threw that Mandarin twist in there....well, it was certainly a twist. But man, what a disappointment. I remember them eluding to him and the ten rings in IM1, so this was finally the moment and then.....nothing.

Thank you, sir. :hi5:

I really was impressed with the movie compared to IM2, but when they threw that Mandarin twist in there....well, it was certainly a twist. But man, what a disappointment. I remember them eluding to him and the ten rings in IM1, so this was finally the moment and then.....nothing.

Couldn't agree more. I felt exactly the same :( the first Iron Man movie was the still the best :)

Couldn't agree more. I felt exactly the same :( the first Iron Man movie was the still the best :)

Agreed. By a mile, the first was the best. Arguably, one of the best superhero movies to date.

And the worse superhero movie so far? Fantastic Four rise of the SS?

That's definitely up there in my book, unfortunately. :( I really wanted to like the Fantastic Four, but those movies were bad, IMO.

Daredevil? Ghost Rider 2, total failure hahaha...

Daredevil? Ghost Rider 2, total failure hahaha...

Daredevil???? How dare you!! I really loved that movie, especially the Director's Cut. I've seen that movie more times than I can count. The soundtrack was amazing as well.

As for GR2, I totally forgot about that one! Honestly, I haven't even seen that which is EXTREMELY odd for me, as a big Marvel fan. That's probably an indication of how bad it was. At least I saw the FF movies.

I hated daredevil. He is my favourite Marvel character and the movie did not do him justice in my opinion.

I hated daredevil. He is my favourite Marvel character and the movie did not do him justice in my opinion.

I can appreciate that, especially if you're a big DD fan. I thought they did a big injustice to Bullseye, but I still enjoyed it a lot. And I really liked Elektra too, which I know had its flaws, but still.

Back