Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

No more Spidey related abominations please :nono

Bring on the iron army! :D

IMvsSMRound1Banner.jpg

:lecture

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Here's mine...I'm more than happy with it. If you notice problems...keep it to yourself! Don't ruin this piece for me! :rotfl

IMG_8065-001.JPG

Glad to hear it Kris :lol and here WAS mine before I sold it :(

zudu7edy.jpg

Awesome. So when are you selling him to me?

Wish I still had them Snads :( Sold this one and the War Machine Maquettes for a price that was just too good to refuse...like you, I don't think I'll ever see them again :lol :lol

Wish I still had them Snads :( Sold this one and the War Machine Maquettes for a price that was just too good to refuse...like you, I don't think I'll ever see them again :lol :lol

Hahaha... oh wait... what?

:( :monkey2 :pow

Ha! Only kidding pal...I'm sure you'll pick one up if that's the one you want. So many new iron man pieces coming out wouldn't you rather get the LSF :rock

The LSF scares me. It is so big it would probably try choking me in my sleep.

Maybe later on but in order to complete my avengers set, I need IM.

The LSF scares me. It is so big it would probably try choking me in my sleep.

Maybe later on but in order to complete my avengers set, I need IM.

Ah I see...for the Avengers set. In that case I wish you luck my friend :1-1:

From IGO on statue forum

Got the painted Iron Patriot from Legacy a few weeks ago and it looks freaking awesome… From a character selection that was "WTF?" when first announced for the film, to them basically bashing it themselves in the movie, to a product, the figure looks awesome, and it's Legacy, nuff said.

That and we're bringing something extra to our 1:4 movie Iron Mans we havent done as much in the past to augment them a bit more.

And other MK's are on the radar that we havent hit yet, like a popular one from IM2 and that one movie that did ok, Avengers.

Plus, these two sneaked (and others coming) were worked on by a forum member you guys might be familiar with, Kdawg? Keith? Something like that...

:rock:banana

Then when asked if more comic book Iron Man stuff is coming

Yah, sometime in the future but I dont think you'll see them before SDCC 2014 unfortunately, but there are a couple of really awesome pieces on the horizon eventually.

:rock:banana

OOO.... love the news! Bring on the MKVII!

I'm definitely in for both the IP and the Mrk 42 (and anything else SSC surprise us with Ironman related)

Back