Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Agreed!

How about Sideshow gives us a 1/4 Rescue Pepper :panic:

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

That be hot:hi5:

mvgozn.jpg

Why not making the whole bunch from Mk 1 to 42 plus WM & IP of quarter scale, then I would buy it in one go.:lol

I could care less for mark 42 but am very interested in Iron Patriot

Easy buy!
:exactly:

I kind of wish the Iron Patriot suit was based off the comics and not the movie. Would be great if they made that version instead.

ok, found this on google as the movie wasn't that memorable for me but the IM wiki said: The Mark VII is still in use as Tony meets Rhodey at a restaurant with the suit. It did not appear in the pier with the Iron Legion. It was destroyed in the attack on Tony's mansion in Malibu, along with the suits in the Hall of Armors. However at the end fight scene, you see the Mark VII

So they could make it I suppose. That makes me happy!

Sorry...
Didn't like the movie and thought the armour was pretty ugly.
Iron Patriot was a missed opportunity and totally underused imo.
War Machine could be a winner but where is it.
Wasn't Iron Patriot a repainted War Machine? I'm confused now!

Iron Patriot is a reprinted War Machine Mark 2.0. Tony builds Rhodey between Iron Man 2 and the Avengers. If Rhodey had kept using the moded Mark 2 it might have killed him. (this was all part of a prequel coic)

How much was he in the armor showcased? I dont remember.

ok, found this on google as the movie wasn't that memorable for me but the IM wiki said: The Mark VII is still in use as Tony meets Rhodey at a restaurant with the suit. It did not appear in the pier with the Iron Legion. It was destroyed in the attack on Tony's mansion in Malibu, along with the suits in the Hall of Armors. However at the end fight scene, you see the Mark VII

So they could make it I suppose. That makes me happy!

Yep that was where it was at..... As for the Mark VII that was destroyed in the mansion it was clean Mark VII. The BD version from Avengers is the one from the bar and at the end of the film.

Iron Patriot is a reprinted War Machine Mark 2.0. Tony builds Rhodey between Iron Man 2 and the Avengers. If Rhodey had kept using the moded Mark 2 it might have killed him. (this was all part of a prequel coic)

Yep that was where it was at..... As for the Mark VII that was destroyed in the mansion it was clean Mark VII. The BD version from Avengers is the one from the bar and at the end of the film.

Not sure I'd want a BD version. Have to see it I guess.

kinda interested. But, wanna hold out for a new comic version.

Back