Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

What a waste.... Finally an Iron man PF and its MK 42?
Why not MK III? :gah:

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

My personal embargo on all things IM3 will prevent me from purchasing.

I don't think war machine was ever mentioned. Otherwise these are gonna suck. The 42 armor is so damn fugly. Iron patriot...really? Someone likes that armor? And I think these will be closer to $600-700 a piece. Oh and with this being IM3, i dont see mark VII anytime soon. Esp with them putting up the legendary scale for PO. EASY PASS...

What a waste.... Finally an Iron man PF and its MK 42?
Why not MK III? :gah:

:exactly::goodpost:

About time the 1/4 lineup is announced. :D

I want an Iron man PF... But not that damn ugly yellow Mark 42 from that terrible film :(

Wish I did not miss out on the Legacy Maquette.

I want an Iron man PF... But not that damn ugly yellow Mark 42 from that terrible film :(

Wish I did not miss out on the Legacy Maquette.

Not big on the triangle arc. Am I picky enough for ya?:lol

Last edited:

I considered selling my Mark VI to put towards the LSF but after taking a long hard look at it last night...

I just couldn't do it! :yess:

Sideshow collectables. They should change their name to Iron Man collectables :lecture

Would love to see Sideshow make Heartbreaker or Gemini in 1/4 scale!

Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Some people here hate the movie, for me the movie is OK, but the character IRON MAN and the others robots make me happy day, I 'll buy every iron man mark 1-999 PF Legacy Effects make.

They have gone cuckoo with all these armors. Marvel Money grab.

Something completely new from them would be nice. Some new licenses. Something to get things exciting again. Ghostbusters back to the future how bout some 1990 tmnt statues. Im bored to death with IM3!

Back