Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

come on! rectify,NO more iron man statues!!! :lol

and what's Iron man MOVIE PREMIUM FORMAT??!! :cuckoo:

Are they going to put laces in the boots ?

not_as_funny__but_lol_iron_man_by_xtatuxtoxicityx-d4zd0ot.jpg

ivy had no cloth ,neither did spiderwoman. premium format just means 1/4th scale now.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

For me it just the quality of the armor. I dispise all the gold.

ivy had no cloth ,neither did spiderwoman. premium format just means 1/4th scale now.

yep,i'm just joking but not much time ago the premium format line were some cloth

I am interested in what they have to offer.

I don't think any of us would have much to collect if such decisions were made based on the quality of a movie.

I won't buy anything from a crap movie :wink1:

:goodpost: they haven't done a Comic one in a long time.

I'd easily pick up a comic Iron Patriot

YES I would love a comic Iron Patriot! I thought they mentioned doing something with him and the Dark Avengers in a Q&A?

Ugh...

Can you just give us one of these...

colf.jpg

I'd normally be excited but I'm not much of a fan of the pose they've seem to have chosen. I'll wait to see final pics before deciding.

maybe cost 500-550 each.the problem is that i am boring to waiting....august or something like that.

It says it is a "collection" ... Maybe a battle damaged Mark VII is on the way

I really hope we get a MK VII. One with the Weapon systems ready to fire would be pretty sweet.

It says it is a "collection" ... Maybe a battle damaged Mark VII is on the way

I will be monitoring this fear not. Just saying I hope it isn't IM3 crap.

Actually just realized you meant wolverine. I was talking about im3 lol

I don't think war machine was ever mentioned. Otherwise these are gonna suck. The 42 armor is so damn fugly. Iron patriot...really? Someone likes that armor? And I think these will be closer to $600-700 a piece. Oh and with this being IM3, i dont see mark VII anytime soon. Esp with them putting up the legendary scale for PO. EASY PASS...

Back