Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

I thought it got destroyed?

Lol... I mean BEFORE Pepper ripped it apart in the end.... Dude go back and watch the film again... It is way better the second time around.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Wow wtf is with all the trolling? I don't care for predators but I don't ****ing troll their threads.

Lol... I mean BEFORE Pepper ripped it apart in the end.... Dude go back and watch the film again... It is way better the second time around.

I tried that the other day with my son, hated it even more.
He's watched it about ten times.

Yes I did. I am having terrible luck in acquiring one.

uggg.... I don't know if I can stomach it.:lol

uggg.... I don't know if I can stomach it.:lol

Stop trolling B! :dunno
Positive comments only?

What can I say? It's been a slow night. 02:45 and I'm off to bed.
Congrats to all excited about this announcement :wave

Curious why you are taking it so personally when it wasn't directed to you specifically.

Daaamnn Iron Patriot looks awesome instead order here but Hmmm, mk 42 seems a bit awkward.. to much gold. knowing me i'll cave and order this. Hard to say no to iron man...

Anyways, I still think sideshow missed the boat yet again. this will probably be released when IM4 is in theatres. better late then never eh, sideshow?

Stop trolling B! :dunno
Positive comments only?

What can I say? It's been a slow night. 02:45 and I'm off to bed.
Congrats to all excited about this announcement :wave

I am not trolling! I have a genuine interest in this.... Kinda :lol

Curious why you are taking it so personally when it wasn't directed to you specifically.

Cols just giving me a hard time.:)

The movie is just horrible... If they can pull off Mark 42 in good action pose, I am sold.

I am going to give this a fighting chance. I hope they look amazing.

I'll be damned if they end up making a Mark XLII and IP that both look great...I may end up buying both!

Jesus, really......more IM movie based statues. :thud: IMO the only statues worth getting were up to the end of IM2. IM3 doesn't even deserve my $$$.

Cant wait to see how ssc will screw these ones up. The Maquette from IM2 was generally a disaster, though I did luck out and get a pretty decent one.

Jesus, really......more IM movie based statues. :thud: IMO the only statues worth getting were up to the end of IM2. IM3 doesn't even deserve my $$$.

Cant wait to see how ssc will screw these ones up. The Maquette from IM2 was generally a disaster, though I did luck out and get a pretty decent one.

Crybaby.gif

It could be 2-3 years wait till have it in hand. :dunno

Back