Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's back up with the 20% off.

Can't bring myself to get it as I would like a more classic look for the suit and I hate the film so much.

Same here. Film was totally CRAP and the suit was a shame.

No need to rush, they'll be more Iron Man for sure :rotfl

Same here. Film was totally CRAP and the suit was a shame.

No need to rush, they'll be more Iron Man for sure :rotfl

Yeah, but at a $600 price point.

Love the pose on this one, and really, for a Marvel but not huge Iron Man fan, this one ticks the box ok, especially when had at a discount.

Exactly...prices are getting out of hand IMO. Darn near every piece is more expensive than the last. I'm glad I've only got 1 more piece to PO ( Ledger Joker ) and I'm done unless they ever do some thing I just can't resist.......which eventually I'm sure they will, but I'll be VERY selective. Within a couple of years a standard PF will be $700.

$344 shipped (with the 20% off and free shipping), that is very tempting...to buy or not to buy?

Just bought two of these. One to keep and one to sell in a few years.
Hum... can understand why getting one as I'm happy with mine... but the 2nd... pretty sure it'll be hard to get your money back in a few years with more and more Iron Man suits released from more and more companies... Sideshow, Iron studios, XM, Imaginarium and others...

Hum... can understand why getting one as I'm happy with mine... but the 2nd... pretty sure it'll be hard to get your money back in a few years with more and more Iron Man suits released from more and more companies... Sideshow, Iron studios, XM, Imaginarium and others...

Agreed. Seems like a bad investment.

This is a piece I had so much trouble deciding on... I want an IM for my collection. the pose and sculpt on this are killer but I just can't bring myself to get the suit from IM3.... I am hoping SSC tackles the other suits (Mark III mostly) they announced in that video... But it's been very quiet... I am beginning to think they are done with that promised set.

Back