Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think guys? Looking better :dunno

I might be alone on this but I'm still looking forward to owning this piece :yess:

uve9ydu4.jpg

Where is that from Andy????

Totally not alone...not mark vii but this suit looks great and I'm looking forward to having it in my collection

Last edited:
Where is that from Andy????

Its a pic taken from one of the guys who works at Legacy Effects. I believe it to be a prototype painted by Legacy Effects and is 100% not a production piece :( Its evident from this pic that it has the potential to look awesome, however, we all now that potential and what we actually receive can sometimes be worlds apart :(

avyhezy5.jpg

Still on Pre-Order! :hi5: :wink1:

Totally not alone...not mark vii but this suit looks great and I'm looking forward to having it in my collection

I'm still excited for this piece! As well as the rest in the line!

Yep ... Same boat here. If it wasn't for the Mark VII and III this would have my attention.

Loving it. Can't wait. :)

Glad to hear it guys :clap So all that's left to be announced is the MKIII, the MKV and the MKVII Iron Man Maquettes plus the War Machine V2 Maquette (which we already know is just a repainted version of the Iron Patriot Maquette)

Yea, that's what I'm thinking. :) Have spent so much lately that I don't even feel I can afford the NRD right now, lol.

That's exactly what I wanted to do! With such a huge PO list, I wanted to space out my NRD's throughout the coming months rather than PO them all at the same time and suffer huge bills at the end of the month. Unfortunately, in regards to the MK42 Maquette, I stupidly succumbed to Sideshows old selling ploy of believing their LOW STOCK ALERT :slap :slap low and behold, the day after I pre ordered it the alert had disappeared :dunno

Back