Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1395431_578237112249276_1772785994_n.jpg

Do you have it already? If so, how'd you get it so quick?

Anybody know if the head is removable? I know it rotates a bit but I'd like to see it on the VII.

I had said all along that I was really hoping that Igor would be a PPS because then he'd be more affordable. There's no way that figure is going to have many posing options and at $500+ I'm not willing to pay that much.

No, I don't have it already that photo was from Facebook. Probably someone over in HK. Just thought it was a really cool pic.

Don't get the hate on these, it does exactly what it says on the tin, this is a cheap option for people who don't wanna play with theirs toys to get a pose or dont have time and just like in 2mins have a 1/6 scale Iron Man at half the price.

Personally I would save the money and add another $150 or so to get the fully articulated one :D

It does look cool, if I could score a cheaper one off ebay I might get it, otherwise, I'll just wait for the MMS Mk 42.

Looks good but if i wanted a statue i'd get kotobukiya that is cheaper. HT is for fully articulated collectible figures unless they sell it cheaper for statues :lecture

I agree with the price, you can get the Kotobukiya MK 42 for €140 and it looks awesome this should be the same price.

I saw the Kotobukiya in the Toy Fair last week, I'm telling you guys, it's completely rubbish! Avoid those things, the paint job is awful!
But, the War Wachine statue looks cool, and also has a great dio.
at first I want to buy Koto but after I saw it, meh.. I change my mind.
I open 2-3 boxes to find the perfect paint, but it all the same. The gold isn't gold, mustard-ish, and the red looks more like maroon, not metallic red.
If you really need an alternative Mark 42, I suggest you buy Dragon version scale 1/9, great paint job & detail, I bought it just for $80 in here, :D

*I wish HT make another Mark 42 in MMS line (not the diecast) with Pepper HS, :D

Personally every Koto I've seen has been amazing with the paint, maybe you got a bad batch.

Personally every Koto I've seen has been amazing with the paint, maybe you got a bad batch.
Really? The one here, even in their (kotos) display got a very awful paint, standing next to their War Machine Mk 2.0 in their display, the Mk.42 look so cheap. I'll provide you some pictures.

Really? The one here, even in their (kotos) display got a very awful paint, standing next to their War Machine Mk 2.0 in their display, the Mk.42 look so cheap. I'll provide you some pictures.

Yeah I have some and never had an issue with paint, I have the Mark 42 coming next week too so I'll let you know if the paint on that is bad.

The koto version is the same price as power pose on pre order. The quality of the product is miles apart. I won't get koto even at half that price

After seeing this picture i am sold

This was really what I was planning as well. I love the fully articulated pieces but my wallet says that I need to be somewhat picky about what I can and can't buy. I don't move my guys around all that much once I get a pose I like so being able to add a piece like this at less than half of what the MMS version would cost me is a win-win for me.

But that's just me.

Back