Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gone back and forth about getting Red Snapper because its officially a Power Pose figure. Even though it appears that it has slightly less articulation that a MMS, it does seem to have fairly complete articulation ( meaning no joins are stuck in one position like the Mark 42 ).

After seeing this video, I will definitely wait until its released to see what it is before I pull the trigger on Red Snapper.

Unimpressed.

Still glad I'm getting this, seeing as it's practically 1/2 the price of the diecast Mk 42. The box looks great, but wow that inner packaging is el cheapo for a HT product.

I wonder how long it will be before someone tears one of these apart and puts their own stuff on it, giving it more articulation?

I'm not sure why some people are unimpressed with this. It looks identical to the prototypes shown at toy fairs and is exactly what HT advertised.

Looks like a great statue to me.

I'm not sure why some people are unimpressed with this. It looks identical to the prototypes shown at toy fairs and is exactly what HT advertised.

Looks like a great statue to me.

I am unimpressed with the PPS line, not necessarily the way this turned out. I never had intentions of getting this. I am getting the diecast MK42. I guess because I am interested in Red Snapper, and its a PPS, I'm paying attention to this because it the only other PPS that exists. :dunno

I have this on order...pretty unimpressed with the video however.

Yeah- strangely so am I..and I was looking forward to it
seems rather flat and blob-like and not multi-layered armor like the MMS figures...

after watching kidultshop's video all i can say is..yuck.
What a waste of time. I don't get it, I really don't.

HT announced a static figure capable of doing one pose, pretty ok looking I guess, "affordable" in a sense (compared to other figures that is). They never lied with the proto, this is what it is.

Why are some of you so surprised? They are putting out exactly what they said they were putting out. There's a Die cast mms version of this that I'm sure will appeal some of the peeps that find this release underwhelming ( it was never meant to be other than that).

Easy pass for me, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

It does suck when they show a proto that is cool looking and then end up releasing a piece of crap figure worthy of a walmart shelf, like Spider-Man.

People are officially blind on that board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm only getting it as a placeholder for the MMS Mark 42. Plan is to pose it on the elevator base with Mech Test Tony admiring his work.

If the price was any higher it would be a no-go.

My hope is that it will look just like an MMS when "posed" with surrounding figures.

No kidding. This guy can make videos of a nude Scarjo boring.

You do realize that's impossible right? Even if she was doing her taxes or getting a tooth pulled I'd bet there wouldn't be a straight man for miles that wouldn't have his flag at full mast watching that.:wink1:

No kidding. This guy can make videos of a nude Scarjo boring.
No man can make THAT boring. :lol

At $165 this doesn't look appealing at all. Great to those looking for something like this but even at $165 it doesn't seem worth it.

You do realize that's impossible right? Even if she was doing her taxes or getting a tooth pulled I'd bet there wouldn't be a straight man for miles that wouldn't have his flag at full mast watching that.:wink1:

No man can make THAT boring. :lol

:D

At $165 this doesn't look appealing at all. Great to those looking for something like this but even at $165 it doesn't seem worth it.

People routinely pay 400 for IM figures just to pose them museum style or plan on sticking them in the HOA sardine cans. For $165 you get a great armored IM in a great pose, a few posing options and a nice base.

I will still get my PO but maybe in hand it will be better....but clearly HT is going after the Kotobukiya 1/6 statue market.

Back