Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel this might look a lot better in a standing pose.

I was quite sure I'd be getting this, but cannot, at the moment. However, I do agree that this figure would look much better in a standing / static pose rather than a dynamic one.

iron-man-3-armor-concept-art-18421-hd-wallpapers.jpg

I am only interested in fully acticulated figures, but this does look pretty cool. I did see a few pics on FB about people complaining about paint issues. I guess some people have this already in Asia?

Never realized the two tone gold before, looks great. Hope the MMS Mk. XLII has just as nice paint!

That video only made me more excited for this figure....can't wait to get mine. Still says November on SSC website, not that that means much of anything...

Wow! Thanks for posting this Webb! Looks damn good. Has quite a movement in the joints. In case the head pops off, a nice custom can be made using the Armour Test Tony head.

Really liked these pics / comparisons:

XLIIampXLII.png

XLIIampAvengers.png

Alas! I wish I did not have so much on my plate right now. :(

Pretty excited to get this one and get it up on display. I used one of the coupon codes earlier this summer to purchase it so it came in at under $150 for me so well worth the roll of the dice on it.

Back