IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen this in a somewhat LCS, and it looks mostly awesome. Its somewhat battle wear and tear, so some of the supposed complaints here isn't so bad. This is one of the best IM out there; way better than HT and Kotobukiya. Seen the IM life-size bust too. Not up close to see possible paint flaw but is just as awesome.

This' not my type of char but looks good.

must of been painful to do that....

It took a while to convince myself to do it, but once the first blow was struck I thought, oh well it's ruined now and just went to town on it.

I just hope that the replacement is a keeper, don't let me down Sideshow!....:pray:

It took a while to convince myself to do it, but once the first blow was struck I thought, oh well it's ruined now and just went to town on it.

I just hope that the replacement is a keeper, don't let me down Sideshow!....:pray:

Dun worry Dug, I'm convinced the replacement will be awesome! :hi5:

We will all be praying for you. :pray:

Remember to post some pics too. :)

OK, just got this guy yesterday. #8 out of 2000:

IMG_5791-1.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5768.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5788.jpg

Just got a kill order for my IM, here are my pics. Main problem was 2 chips in either hand and chin paint.

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0048small.jpg

DSC_0029small.jpg

I finally followed up with CS and got my label to return the piece, which is pending. So I'm curious, did any domestic returns have to destroy their piece, or just return?

I can handle a few chips. That happens on such delicate pieces as this statue during the packing and/or shipping process. However, the botched paint fix on the chin is completely unacceptable. That's a breakdown in the manufacturing process. Okay, so the painter made a mistake and accidently painted the whole helmet red. But to brush stroke over the mistake to where it's so blatantly obvious and pass it off as if everything is fine is just plain wrong.

Sideshow really needs to step up its communication with its factories in China. This is what has really rubbed me the wrong way with the piece, why I won't buy it, and why I wait for Sideshow to get one of their movie Iron Man pieces right.

Back