IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5::yess:
Call BBTS they said they have 4 more they will replace it and before they will ship it out to me they will check the statue and check the light if it works. Nice customer service hope i will get a GOOD one Thanks BBTS:blissy

Ok Bro. thanks i hope it will convert to order:pray:

I just ordered mine from ccgarmory.com with free shipping (coupon "freeship150") for:

1 Iron Man Mark
VI Iron Man 2
Maquette $439.99
Subtotal: $439.99
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $439.99

I hope its almost clean.......

I got it yesterday. Awesome piece!

ironman04.jpg

ironman03z.jpg

ironman02.jpg

ironman01e.jpg

i think everyone can take beautiful shots of this piece from any angle BUT the close up of the chin.

picked up my mark vi this afternoon. i got to choose between 5 pieces. all 5 have bad chin. and i'm not just talking about the paint app - that gap between the faceplate and the chin can be too wide/slightly skewed(they dont line up symmetrically). and that corner edge of the bottom of the faceplate can be too round, instead of squarish. i picked the best of the worse and i was far from being satisfied with my choice.

havent checked in here a while. has sideshow already confirmed that the next batch will be improved, or is it still just wishful thinking?

The first picture is how I look at it.
I don't check my statues with a magnifying glass to see if there's 1/2 mm paint missing under the armpits :D

Back