IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my return label today so I will be shipping this bad boy back to Sideshow. the only thing that sucks is that according to the email they sent me, it might take between 90 to 120 days to get the replacement.....

It seems that I will be getting Jack Sparrow before Iron Man....

Oh, well......

Got my return label today so I will be shipping this bad boy back to Sideshow. the only thing that sucks is that according to the email they sent me, it might take between 90 to 120 days to get the replacement.....

It seems that I will be getting Jack Sparrow before Iron Man....

Oh, well......

Yep same. :(

Anyone know how long you can expect these lights/bulbs to last inside the maquette before they effectively burn out? Are you just SOL when that happens 1, 2, 3 yrs down the road?

I took my Iron Man out of his display to snap a few pictures and watch him during my viewing of Iron Man II. Boy it's pretty!

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

This Maquette is full of win. War Machine is going to look amazing and I hope Sideshow makes Thor, Hulk and Captain America from the movies so I can have the Avengers in 1/4

Back