IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they could post something. That would help some for sure but others would still call them a liar and that fact.

Yeah, they could post something. That would help some for sure but others would still call them a liar and that fact.

Well if you support SS so much, all the more you should ask them to reply.
Let the rest be the judge. Keeping quiet isn't going to help with their reputations.

Well names calling is inevitable on forums. The hardcore fans will suspect those with different opinions as haters while those on the other side of the fence will suspect hardcore fans are spies/moles.

Let the rest be the judge. Keeping quiet isn't going to help with their reputations.

Well names calling is inevitable on forums. The hardcore fans will suspect those with different opinions as haters while those on the other side of the fence will suspect hardcore fans are spies/moles.

SS is replying to customers who have bought this piece and I think that is good enough.

They could but are not obliged to make any public announcement.

After all, you have the option to return for a refund if you have a defective product. shipping included as well.

that already is awesome service :lecture

I think they can do better by replying the threads to show interested parties their action plans and thereby silencing all the doubts.
I posted this in the 'Ask SS' Section too as you seem to be posting this comment here and there so I will respond.

I think you are confused and think that SS MUST answer queries given to them on this Forum, when they don't.

We have the Ask SS section as a courtesy and sometimes of we are lucky and the reps (usually Dusty) have time and their busy schedule allows it, they may pop in to answer questions or just join in on the Forum. They are no obliged to do so.
They do so if they have time and can help, that is a bonus for us and a great thing for them to do, but people should not 'EXPECT' it to happen in that section or in every thread just because someone is moaning loudly about a product.

Please see this 'Official Ask SS' Thread created by the Admin of this Forum:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=27665

I would advise that those who wish to address specific issues/questions and want answers that they contact SS's Customer Services Dept rather than posting and moaning about them not coming here to answer questions. Telephone or email them, they will get back to you and help as much as they can.

Their CS is great and they are very helpful and will get back to you.

Anyway, this is the photo's thread, lets get back to that.
x :wave

Last edited:

I do support sideshow. They check stuff here every day. I'm sure they know a reply would work for some while others would take it as a chance to be a ____.

Sadly you're correct. IMO it's just an excuse for some to be rude and disrespectful.

Sounds like China tried pulling a fast one, screwed up a batch and tried fixing it with a paint brush. Pretty lame.

I have no problem with Sideshow probably i just got the BAD one and sideshow do sent really want to send you a damage statue it will take there time and money to ship it back the damage statue to them and ship it back to you:wave If you ask me SideShow is number one of my list they take good care of there customer:clap the customer service are very nice, Hi Lisa Marquart:wave she help me alot. And number 2 in my list is Bowen Design there are such nice people, hi Heather:wave she help me a lot too. The Worst company for me is Gentle Giant customer service is RUDE and there re-list date was so delay imagine they said March and they realist it by November:impatient:i have some pre-order i ending up canceling them:pfft:

I get an feedback:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your patience while awaiting information about your Iron Man mark VI Maquette exchange/return inquiry.
Currently, we do not have any more replacements items available within our warehouse but do expect to receive a shipment within 90 to 120 days. Thus, we have two options to offer you at this time.

Exchange your item!
You are welcome to exchange your item for an entirely new item. First we will need to retrieve pictures of your intact flawed item and its base bottom, clearly showing the edition number, along with pictures showing the statue destroyed. Once we have this confirmation, we will then immediately refund the item price and ship costs back to your card so that you are not inconvenienced in anyway during the wait for your exchange.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush the head or top of your piece as well as making sure to cut any clothing off the statue itself.. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

Return your item for a refund.
You are also welcome to ask for a complete refund of your money and we will assist you with a return. Please keep in mind that the item must be in the same condition in which it was delivered to you as well as contain all parts, components, packaging, graphic and shipping boxes.

Again, thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

90 up to 120 Days:horror ....i think the made a new Production batch.

regards
Sausebraus

So if the newer shipment comes without any issues or visible brush strokes on the chin or possibly an even better paint job, how does that hold with owners who don't have severe issues on their piece? Can they get something like a small discount?

I get an feedback:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your patience while awaiting information about your Iron Man mark VI Maquette exchange/return inquiry.
Currently, we do not have any more replacements items available within our warehouse but do expect to receive a shipment within 90 to 120 days. Thus, we have two options to offer you at this time.

Exchange your item!
You are welcome to exchange your item for an entirely new item. First we will need to retrieve pictures of your intact flawed item and its base bottom, clearly showing the edition number, along with pictures showing the statue destroyed. Once we have this confirmation, we will then immediately refund the item price and ship costs back to your card so that you are not inconvenienced in anyway during the wait for your exchange.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush the head or top of your piece as well as making sure to cut any clothing off the statue itself.. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

Return your item for a refund.
You are also welcome to ask for a complete refund of your money and we will assist you with a return. Please keep in mind that the item must be in the same condition in which it was delivered to you as well as contain all parts, components, packaging, graphic and shipping boxes.

Again, thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

90 up to 120 Days:horror ....i think the made a new Production batch.

regards
Sausebraus

I want my MONEY BACK:horror:panic::gah::mad:

Back