IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope not at all. I got a great piece, it looks great, and worth my $. Pretty much is the case with virtually every item I've ever gotten. If I had gotten one like some folks it would have gone back. Anytime I've had an issue which I admit I'm very lucky not many I've been taken care of.

Still not answering my question though.:dunno

Yeah I own several extraordinary pieces here's an example.

samaritan.jpg

P1010947.jpg

darkness3.jpg

3820423126_b1d9771c26_b.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

p1030698b.jpg

attachment.php

sideshow-collectibles-iron-man-maquette-statue-alert-1.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-iron-man-maquette-statue-alert-2.jpg

A lot of the bad ones that have been shown here and SF are by the same folks on both boards. I've said those shouldn't have happened and that I would send it back if I got it. However, there have been many statements that this piece is a total fail or Sideshow is a fail because of x, y, and z. Those statements are just not true I'm sorry.

As far as what some think about me and my actions I'm not losing sleep over it. :lol

Now, as far as a few good ones out there. How do we really know that? I mean really. Two message boards?

Webb- I hope you got those replaced or your money back. Its just that it seems you're acting as if its all personal towards you when a bad piece shows up.

Ah well- Time for me to move on from this thread. I'm gonna go enjoy my Iron Man maquette. :rock

Seems like you're both on a crusade...
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Two different approaches to Sideshow...
cheerleader.jpg

F_200610_October05e_241651a.jpg

I think Sideshow should pay for their plummeting quality control and fans have a right to be pi$$ed because there is NO excuse for the amount of this crap getting into fan's hands; but I don't think they are the worst company ever and they still make cool statues and their CS usually is top.

I also think repeatedly posting pictures of one of the few "good" statues just to cover up criticism of Sideshow's QC failure is silly.

I also think repeatedly posting pictures of one of the few "good" statues just to cover up criticism of Sideshow's QC failure is silly.

I agree on this.

We have to understand the frustrations and disappointment when receiving a bad piece. Not to mention the trouble (money and time) that one has to go through to get the replacement.

We should be posting good Maquettes and the bad ones. The criticism coming from those who haven't received theirs yet is a little misplaced in my opinion.

Is anyone else waiting like me to hear what the resolution is on a complaint submitted to SS last week?

I believe only less than 6 people are "OK or will settle" with the IM Maquette because they don't want to be bother with exchange/wait/customs etc...

If SideShow was across from their houses,they would not settle for this crap.

That cheeeader tag is so ghey. Can't anyone come up with something better? :lol I'm just a happy customer

Just for you kib.:nana:

IMG_6246.jpg

I believe only less than 6 people are "OK or will settle" with the IM Maquette because they don't want to be bother with exchange/wait/customs etc...

If SideShow was across from their houses,they would not settle for this crap.

I can only speak for myself and say I'm not settling. I am truly happy with mine. I do honestly feel bad for those that have received a bad one. However, you can't talk about a good one cause of the handful of bad ones is all that's getting talked about.

That cheeeader tag is so ghey. Can't anyone come up with something better? :lol I'm just a happy customer

Just for you kib.:nana:

IMG_6246.jpg

I observed the paint on the bottom of your door is falling off.Did you rent that from SideShow ?

It's getting out of hand now, seriously. Feel free to discuss problems and complain about the statue or whatever but don't make it personal between other members and start insulting each other. :(

Last edited:
Just want to share this regarding getting replacements. Just finish talking to my LCS owner and also a good friend of mine. He said he just talk to SS rep and told all shipments of Mark VI ordered/replacements have been delayed. As SS is checking the batch of Iron Man that is currently on the the Warehouse and there is also a new batch of Iron man coming from China in the next couple of weeks. SS said it may take between 30 to 90 days to get a replacement. sounds like Stealth Iron man all over again

Back