IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid when do you get yours. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts in your review.

I've actually gotten several hits for my review which is nice. Since I'm just getting started.

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

From what i understand its not Suppossed to be so much BD as it is weathered, so its kinda spread out all over the suit, just little scrapes and dirt.....not big Scratches or dents or anything like that

I've had to wait a while to get mine, but now that it's open I need some advice from you guys.

My IM's facepaint isn't all that bad (average), but there is a chip on the bottom of the left shoulder armor - pictured here.

IMChip.jpg

I suppose it would be pretty easy to put silver on that area and make it part of the battle damage "scuffing" due to it being on the edge... (not that I should have to repaint anything.)

The bigger problem comes on the back. I'm not sure if anyone else had had this in the same area, but I have a weird mispaint/blotch of red next to the left shoulder blade while the opposite side is perfect. I've looked at a lot of other photos and not seen this on anyone else's. Here's a shot...

Backblotch.jpg

To me this looks like a bad glue job, with the glue destroying the paint finish. What do you think?

Dam...all these crappy pieces showing up is not is inspiring alot of trust in keeping my order. I reallly dont want to go through the headache of returns again and then trying to get customs money refunded as well (which takes weeks). You know what...come to think of it. I'v returned every single SS piece I've ordered since January. Why do I go through the trouble....lets face it none of us are ever going to get a "great" IM piece (unless CM makes it).

Chris

i am thinking of cancelling too atheris...i will wait 5 days to see if ss releases an official announcement and if not ,bb iron man

i am thinking of cancelling too atheris...i will wait 5 days to see if ss releases an official announcement and if not ,bb iron man

Ya if I dont hear anything from SS on this or if I keep seeing more and more defective pieces show up on both forums then im afraid IM and WM are getting the axe. After that, I dont care what IM stuff SS puts out...I've lost hope and I aint buying.

Chris

Back