IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, the AC adapter, when I unplugged it from the wall getting it ready to be returned with all items, part of it came apart just by me pulling on it from the wall socket; the outer housing shell opened exposing the wires inside.

Interesting - my AC adapter is fine but the lights do not work if I try with just the batteries.

Interesting - my AC adapter is fine but the lights do not work if I try with just the batteries.

Funny you should say that. I unpacked mine and nearly had him setup when I realized I should have checked the batteries. I saw the plastic tab on the battery cover, pulled it, and lights would not come on. So I plugged it in and all the lights then worked. But I didn't go back to check if batteries were even installed, installed correctly...

Wow mine wasn't due to come until next week but it's on the van for delivery today! :rock :rock :rock

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

Nice pics guys, congrats! Alex did you photoshop the lights or is that straight from the cam?

Not fair. If yours sucks, you got the skills to repaint it.

I keep looking mine over. Anyone elses really dusty? Maybe it's the metallic paint, but I had to take a brand new swiffer to mine.

hey, I'm not touching that....if the paint sucks I'm sending it back. I don't like to retouch metallic stuff......

I will let you guys know how it turn out but I am assuming t is a a bit battle damaged....but not too much...

I'm scared after seeing so many paint problems....I hope I'm one of the lucky ones....

Cheers

Bear

Last edited:
009.jpg

010.jpg

Hey would you guys return your IM if your mouth was crooked like in my pics or just live with it?

009.jpg

010.jpg

Hey would you guys return your IM if your mouth was crooked like in my pics or just live with it?

I'd return it. Did you get it from Sideshow? If so email them and see what they can do for you. They are really good with these things. Good luck!

I'd return it. Did you get it from Sideshow? If so email them and see what they can do for you. They are really good with these things. Good luck!

No I didn't get it through SS but my retailer seems to be on the ball with getting me a new one. Im just waiting for him to contact SS.

Just opened mine and I'm really happy with it. All the areas you all have shown mine looks fine to me. Truly one of the best pieces I've owned in my collection. I'll take pics and get a review done here in a bit.

Just opened mine and I'm really happy with it. All the areas you all have shown mine looks fine to me. Truly one of the best pieces I've owned in my collection. I'll take pics and get a review done here in a bit.

Just picked up mine but I can't open it until I get off at 5PM as usual. Hopefully I will be saying the same thing. What number was yours? Mine is out in the car but I think it's #225. I'm hoping mine is close to yours.

Just opened mine and i'm also happy with it so no need to return it. :yess: It really looks awesome and when you put the light on it gets even better! can't wait to take some pics of it.

Glad you got a good one Josh. :hi5:

Glad to hear yours came in one piece. When You take pics can You focus a lot on the head area closeup(mouth and chin area) Thanks bro, I just wanna get comparison pics for when i send mine back to SS

Send it back,Sideshow official IM pictures he was perfect.No crooked chin nor bad paint app.:exactly:

Just picked up mine but I can't open it until I get off at 5PM as usual. Hopefully I will be saying the same thing. What number was yours? Mine is out in the car but I think it's #225. I'm hoping mine is close to yours.

I got # 358. U are going to love it. :hi5:

Just opened mine and i'm also happy with it so no need to return it. :yess: It really looks awesome and when you put the light on it gets even better! can't wait to take some pics of it.

Glad you got a good one Josh. :hi5:

Glad you like yours and that you got a good one. Its amazing! IMO even better seeing it this upclose than at SDCC. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more pics like yours and getting a chance to take pics.

Got some running around I've got to do but should be able to take some in a bit.

Glad to hear yours came in one piece. When You take pics can You focus a lot on the head area closeup(mouth and chin area) Thanks bro, I just wanna get comparison pics for when i send mine back to SS

Yeah, I can do that. Not a problem.

Only thing I had to do was change the batteries cause the ones I had where dead. :lol

Funny you should say that. I unpacked mine and nearly had him setup when I realized I should have checked the batteries. I saw the plastic tab on the battery cover, pulled it, and lights would not come on. So I plugged it in and all the lights then worked. But I didn't go back to check if batteries were even installed, installed correctly...

I tried a brand new set of real batteries but still got no joy.

Back