IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright finally posting pics and the video review. I did notice in the pics a very small chip in the thumb on his left hand. Other than that this piece is awesome! :yess:

IMG_6106.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6142.jpg

IMG_6154.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6180.jpg

IMG_6187.jpg

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qwQt75qBq0E?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qwQt75qBq0E?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qwQt75qBq0E?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qwQt75qBq0E?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Nice pics Josh. Your IM looks great and has nice paint apps. Your jaw line is perfectly aligned and mine sure isn't :monkey2
Im gonna be sending mine back for sure and I found a chip like the one you had on your thumb on the back right butt panel. I am not a happy camper right now with this IM. I love the thing and it looks great but those flaws really take away from the mental enjoyment.

Nice pics Josh. Your IM looks great and has nice paint apps. Your jaw line is perfectly aligned and mine sure isn't :monkey2
Im gonna be sending mine back for sure and I found a chip like the one you had on your thumb on the back right butt panel. I am not a happy camper right now with this IM. I love the thing and it looks great but those flaws really take away from the mental enjoyment.

Thank you! Glad the pics came out alright and even happier that I got a good one. I looked it over for several minutes to see if it had any really bad issues. I did miss the thumb but its nothing you can see with it just standing there.

I feel really bad for you all because I know how much I was looking forward to this piece coming out and getting it. I would have been truly bummed out if it had come messed up. Talk with SS and get a new one they will take care of you.

Josh, looking at yours, compared to the pics I provided, would you say there's a difference? Just curious if maybe I'm being paranoid.

Nah, I think you're ok. It looks fine to me. I didn't think there was an issue when you showed it. I don't see it far off of mine for what thats worth.

The thing is are you happy with it?

Thank ya! I'm with ya on how much I love this piece. It is just totally badass! If you're a fan of the character you must have this.

Great pics Josh! Looks terrific aside from the thumb chip. Here's hoping mine looks as good (minus the thumb chip :monkey3) when it arrives tomorrow.

Great video review too! :)

Nah, I think you're ok. It looks fine to me. I didn't think there was an issue when you showed it. I don't see it far off of mine for what thats worth.

The thing is are you happy with it?

Josh, what do you think about mine? especially the mouth area?

Why bother just send it all back.Does SideShow provides free shipping on exchanges for Canadians too ?

Would SS simply provide just a new base? Or would they require the entire piece to be sent back for replacement?

Because from the issues I am hearing about the base, I don't want to chance getting a bad one. This one works perfectly. I do not know if SS will allow this though. I know with the SS Exc MJ, they just replaced the base and I kept the statue.

This may not be possible with this one due to the statue having to fit in the holes properly.

Alright finally posting pics and the video review. I did notice in the pics a very small chip in the thumb on his left hand. Other than that this piece is awesome! :yess:

Hey, thanks a ton for posting those first class pics. They are done well and truly represent "in-hand" pics. Nice photo technique.

Also thanks for posting pics of the jaw-line. Mine is no where even close to looking as neat and well done as yours. There is black paint visible, and lots of it on the bottom jaw line, and the alignment is way off.

Now we know what this should look like.

Great pics Josh! Looks terrific aside from the thumb chip. Here's hoping mine looks as good (minus the thumb chip :monkey3) when it arrives tomorrow.

Great video review too! :)

Thank you! The chip I can fix myself even with no skills so it's cool. Will keep my fingers crossed for ya but I do expect pics.

Josh, what do you think about mine? especially the mouth area?

Overall, I think it looks great. The mouth looks ok. The only odd part is it looks like the black line didn't get finished. Now, I think you can fix that with a fine tip sharpie. Once you do that will balance it out. If you don't want to I would ask for a replacement.

Hey, thanks a ton for posting those first class pics. They are done well and truly represent "in-hand" pics. Nice photo technique.

Also thanks for posting pics of the jaw-line. Mine is no where even close to looking as neat and well done as yours. There is black paint visible, and lots of it on the bottom jaw line, and the alignment is way off.

Now we know what this should look like.

Well, thank you for all those kind words! :duff I'm really glad they came out so well and represent this piece as best as I can.

Yeah, if yours isn't like mine then I would consider at least getting a replacement. This isn't a cheap piece and everyone should get what they are wanting.

Damn it my Iron man is in the country but it's a bank holiday weekend now so I wont be getting mine till Tuesday at the earliest, talk about having to suffer, I mean as if it is'nt bad enough that I am :pray: that mine is in perfect condition I now have to wait at least another four days to find out... :(

Josh greats pic there, especially the ones outdoors. I couldnt watch your video because it kept freezing, but will try again later on.

Jay, wheres your pics dude? :impatient:

Back