Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_log4kfFuF71qzozj1.gif

:lol
:lol

the bill comes afterwards :rotfl
:horror Wouldn't I have been notified about customs fees before, or when I got the figure? If you're right then ..... :slap

the packaging for this is just really terrible (just a carton box that fits around the figure box which is like a shoe box) so i'm afraid a lot of buyers will be disappointed when they get a damaged box

Last edited:
:horror Wouldn't I have been notified about customs fees before, or when I got the figure? If you're right then ..... :slap

SSC always clearly informs about taxes and such. At the time you place the order:

"VAT TAXES

VAT will be collected by the carrier and are not included in the order total."

And in your final invoice:

"Below you will find the details of your invoice, which includes your product cost, U.S. taxes (if applicable) and final shipping charges.
International customers are responsible for import fees / VAT, which will be collected separately by the carrier. As stated at the time you placed your order, shipping costs given at check-out were estimates only and may differ from the final shipping charge below."

So yes, you'll get a friendly letter from FedEx about taxes and handling fee...

My package just arrived. It makes a rattling sound indeed! Quite unusual for HT.

Edit: No dents on my box! Those arm-rocket thingies where responsible for the rattling sound.

Last edited:
mines coming today. i can never hear my door from where i am in my house.

does sidehshow make you sign? i usually order from CSC.

mines coming today. i can never hear my door from where i am in my house.

does sidehshow make you sign? i usually order from CSC.
Yes, they make you sign on orders above a certain amount, ... $100 perhaps? If you don't need that, I think you can actually change it by contacting them, but I'm not sure.

Just had a brief look at my figure. It's definitely a step up from the Mark III - technically speaking. Visually, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Yes, they make you sign on orders above a certain amount, ... $100 perhaps? If you don't need that, I think you can actually change it by contacting them, but I'm not sure.

Just had a brief look at my figure. It's definitely a step up from the Mark III - technically speaking. Visually, I'm not sure.

thanks.

and yeah of course it is. do you have the mark IV. the new body is 1000 better than the mark 3.

i had 2 of the mark 3 once and i sold them so fast. i couldnt handle the terrible rubber abs.

the secret project has been revealed to me at my door just now:yess:opened and have to say im pleased with the look,the box is simple but fits nicely with the gray look of the figure.My only small issue is with the ironman head,it comes off alot more easily than any other piece from the ironman line:dunno.Tbh all the others feel like they dont come off at all compared to this one,which i know they do,i mean it fits in the ball socket but move it about to quickly and it pops right off:gah:.Anyone had this issue with this guy?and any pointers would help as hopeing someone might know a simple diy trick:wink1:

I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow. I'm a little nervous now after reading these stories. :(

I got mine and the forearm missles were lose rattling about the box. Nothing broken thank goodness. The boxes corners were fine, but the front has creases in it and it shows a ton of rub marks on it from the brown shipper.

the secret project has been revealed to me at my door just now:yess:opened and have to say im pleased with the look,the box is simple but fits nicely with the gray look of the figure.My only small issue is with the ironman head,it comes off alot more easily than any other piece from the ironman line:dunno.Tbh all the others feel like they dont come off at all compared to this one,which i know they do,i mean it fits in the ball socket but move it about to quickly and it pops right off:gah:.Anyone had this issue with this guy?and any pointers would help as hopeing someone might know a simple diy trick:wink1:

The head comes off mine really easily, too. I suppose putting some silicone rubber inside the hole inside the neck where the ball socket goes in would help.

60+ of these guys on eBay right now. Did anyone purchase to keep and display?????

So we all lucked out on fee then!! Sweet!! :rock

Got mine. But not sure what to do now that I have seen the new Iron Man stuff coming out.
Owning this and the regular Mark IV with Mark VI may be pushing the boat out if I hope to get the Iron Monger and the diorama.
Might be good leverage too against the Bruce Wayne figure should I not manage to get one.

What sayeth my fellow freaks?

IMAG0704.jpg

the Tony Stark headsculpt is really a big improvement over the one that came with the gunmetal mark III :rock

I'm with you on this. I'm holding out for the BW or the Shadow Pred.

So we all lucked out on fee then!! Sweet!! :rock

Got mine. But not sure what to do now that I have seen the new Iron Man stuff coming out.
Owning this and the regular Mark IV with Mark VI may be pushing the boat out if I hope to get the Iron Monger and the diorama.
Might be good leverage too against the Bruce Wayne figure should I not manage to get one.

What sayeth my fellow freaks?

IMAG0704.jpg

I got mine and the forearm missles were lose rattling about the box. Nothing broken thank goodness. The boxes corners were fine, but the front has creases in it and it shows a ton of rub marks on it from the brown shipper.
Same thing with mine, kinda. The protective cover for one set wasn't secured down, and they were rattling around inside their compartment. Like yours, no damage thankfully.
60+ of these guys on eBay right now. Did anyone purchase to keep and display?????

Same here :wave

Same thing with mine, kinda. The protective cover for one set wasn't secured down, and they were rattling around inside their compartment. Like yours, no damage thankfully.

This happened with my Mark IV and both of my Mark VI's. No damage on all three.

Back