Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the idea behind the name is that this was supposed to be a "secret project" of Stark's. So it could be the prototype before the Mark IV, or a special night ops version, or whatever.

Hot Toys just wanted to give it a name to differentiate it, since they didn't do that well with the Mark III SDCC version.

The GMG Mark III actually has an official name: "Silly Thing Version". It's on the back of the box.
Silly Thing is a trendy, exclusive shop in Hong Kong (https://think-silly.com/main.html), and legend has it that the owner liked the figure so much that he asked HT to do a special variant, just for his shop. So, the Silly Thing Version was never intended to be sold at SDCC, but somehow it found it's way there anyway. Thank you Sideshow.

As a reminder, the ST Mark III Box: quite different from this years Special Project Mark IV box.

got mine today

IMG_1398.jpg

Now THAT, right there, is a great pic of a very creative scene. Good job.

Not fussed about that Stealth but I am loving the set up there by bladeiai!!

I am not sure this one is must have compared to the stuff we are seeing from SDCC but it looks great I think.

Imagine what our displays will look like when we get that diorama and have all the Iron Mans stood behind. :rock

spoke to ssc customer service and they processed my order while I was on the phone, switched it to FedeX :yess: and said they would send it down to shipping right away :D

Not fussed about that Stealth but I am loving the set up there by bladeiai!!

I am not sure this one is must have compared to the stuff we are seeing from SDCC but it looks great I think.

Imagine what our displays will look like when we get that diorama and have all the Iron Mans stood behind. :rock

you going to get the diorama for 360.00?

thats way too much.

Got mine :D Unboxed and just standing there now. Just standing .... nothing else, just standing.

Am I the only one who thought this figure seemed cheaper than the regular MK4?

THe diaper on mine felt heaps more rubbery and didnt fit him well at all. Not very impressed with this fig.

Just got mine today but it came with a paint chip on his mask :monkey2 .
Anywhere except the mask and I wouldn't care. Called cs and they said they would get back to me in a couple days..

imag0016h.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine today but it came with a paint chip on his mask :monkey2 .
Anywhere except the mask and I wouldn't care. Called cs and they said they would get back to me in a couple days..

imag0016h.jpg

DAMN what a let down... sorry to hear that.

Back