Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would they (HT) give you the Stark head then?:slap

That is actually not as headslapping of a question as you are intending as HT also gives you a human neck with a neckseal that you place over the neck before attaching which makes it look like he only removed the helmet. It's a far question as you can't tell from pics what the person has been doing. I've seen people just slap the Tony sculpt onto the illuminated IM neck or some using the human neck without the seal. It takes all kinds.

My box took a hits here and there as well. Thankfully, the figure is in good shape with no issues and I'm going to display him out of the box.

yea it just sucks,pieces were everywhere when i took him out of the box,nothing seems damaged tho. Still, if i ever wanted to sell this, box is gonna sting abit. Pretty cool fig tho, its my first hot toys piece :D

Got mine :D

No customs fees :banana

tumblr_log4kfFuF71qzozj1.gif

:lol

My box took a hits here and there as well. Thankfully, the figure is in good shape with no issues and I'm going to display him out of the box.

yea it just sucks,pieces were everywhere when i took him out of the box,nothing seems damaged tho. Still, if i ever wanted to sell this, box is gonna sting abit. Pretty cool fig tho, its my first hot toys piece :D

I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow. I'm a little nervous now after reading these stories. :(

Best of luck to you man! Hope it comes to you better than mine did!

Thanks! I'm almost considering picking it up tonight, now. Our Fed-Ex store here is open 24-7, so it's just sitting there. Chillin' out. Doin' what an Iron-Man does. You know. :lol j/k

Forgot to pick it up today. :slap

Thats ok, i left to get a slurpee and in like the 10 mins i was gone, they came by T_T Had to wait all day until 8 till i could get him from their pick up service, sucha long wait!

Thats ok, i left to get a slurpee and in like the 10 mins i was gone, they came by T_T Had to wait all day until 8 till i could get him from their pick up service, sucha long wait!

It's always when you have to leave or use the restroom. THAT'S when they'll knock on the door. :lol

Back