Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love how you have faded to near black the bottom of the helmet, it really adds a mean element to this figure which is fantastic :rock

My box came dented, on the back mostly. The figure is fine. There was also a chalky/dusty substance on the box like it was lying on a factory floor.
OMG! It's anthrax!! Call homeland security!!

:lol
I just got mine, and discovered he's missing the rubber spacer grommet for his left arm! :banghead I'll have to contact Sideshow now.

Whoa! I didn't know anything about this issue. I ran up and checked, and thankfully mine has both.

My box came damaged too but not the figure inside. I don't understand how sideshow can be so careless with their packaging. Are they trying to save a few cents on double packaging? Besides the exclusives why are you guys ordering from sideshow? They're the most expensive and again....their packaging sucks.

My box came damaged too but not the figure inside. I don't understand how sideshow can be so careless with their packaging. Are they trying to save a few cents on double packaging? Besides the exclusives why are you guys ordering from sideshow? They're the most expensive and again....their packaging sucks.

:goodpost: That's a good question. I order 90% of my HT through them b/c of the reward points system & b/c I know they'll take care of any QC issues. The packaging really does suck and bothers me, they should step it up and not try to milk us for the additional money for the a pack out that should be the standard from a company like theirs.

so mad. waited al day for this to arrive. stepped out for 10 minutes, and of course i missed the delivery. i hate signature conf. hate it. so dumb, it should be a choice. and i would choose. no fuihbjkkllkm thank you.

so mad. waited al day for this to arrive. stepped out for 10 minutes, and of course i missed the delivery. i hate signature conf. hate it. so dumb, it should be a choice. and i would choose. no fuihbjkkllkm thank you.

Fax in the Signature Waiver form. Problem solved.

Sucks, but I had to chuckle a bit. Sorry. Deliv confirm is for everyones protection. Plus some places you can't just leave a box on the stoop.

I have 2 little garden statues in front of my door and I always write a nice polite message for UPS to please leave it in between the statues so it would be inconspicuous.
Then I also sign it, and put UPS wont be held responsible if item was stolen.
I dont know if they scan that signature or something but they always leave the box for me.

I have 2 little garden statues in front of my door and I always write a nice polite message for UPS to please leave it in between the statues so it would be inconspicuous.
Then I also sign it, and put UPS wont be held responsible if item was stolen.
I dont know if they scan that signature or something but they always leave the box for me.

:D I do the same exact thing.

:D I do the same exact thing.

Looks like I need to pay a visit to Ski's house around delivery hour. :monkey3

UPS Driver - "Who are you?"

Me - "I'm Skiman."

UPS Driver - "Wha? You don't look like him."

Me - "Please. Ask me something only Ski would know."

UPS Driver - "Where do you work?"

Me - "I is da Hulk....Sauce...."

*Driver hands over package.*

UPS Driver - "Have a great day, Mr. Skiman." *waves and drives off*

I then walk into the sunset with Sideshow loot by my side. :exactly:

Looks like I need to pay a visit to Ski's house around delivery hour. :monkey3

UPS Driver - "Who are you?"

Me - "I'm Skiman."

UPS Driver - "Wha? You don't look like him."

Me - "Please. Ask me something only Ski would know."

UPS Driver - "Where do you work?"

Me - "I is da Hulk....Sauce...."

*Driver hands over package.*

UPS Driver - "Have a great day, Mr. Skiman." *waves and drives off*

I then walk into the sunset with Sideshow loot by my side. :exactly:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

but.........

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtPjn1CQUDE"]‪Hulk angry‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Quick, question from a n00b for those with a HTs IM:

How does this piece 'snap' into place on the metal-looking stand? It can't just stand there because it's so wobbly, it'll just fall.

And yes, this IS rocket science. :lol Don't let anyone tell you elsewise.

Back