Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one will go nicely with my grey Mark III (glad I passed on everything after the Mark III in the IM line). I don't think this grey Mark IV will be too limited either, since I've seen it available for pre-order at various places already - and ordered it!

This one will go nicely with my grey Mark III (glad I passed on everything after the Mark III in the IM line). I don't think this grey Mark IV will be too limited either, since I've seen it available for pre-order at various places already - and ordered it!

Can you point me to those preorders trying to find a price?

Yes it says the exact same thing on the Mark 4 specs........also I have eyes :monkey3

HT doesn't spend extra money on exclusives. Its just an excuse to sell us something, they already sold us

Just like the Silly Thing Mark III, this is just a repaint with the same stuff the original had.

I will buy one and try to flip it :lecture

240270_10150200286442344_58690437343_7348498_8355888_o.jpg

It does look like Stark's eyes are staring more forward, though.

That would be a very nice addition.

Can you point me to those preorders trying to find a price?
They are selling between 190€ and 200€, so, like someone guessed earlier, $209 could be right - give or take $5 attendee/non-attendee.
Maybe the prices in Europe are just an estimate, and they will be adjusted accordingly once the price is announced, but I think not.

What is hilarious is that more than half the people _____ing in this thread will be there on ordering day, _____ing when they can't secure one.

They are selling between 190€ and 200€, so, like someone guessed earlier, $209 could be right - give or take $5 attendee/non-attendee.
Maybe the prices in Europe are just an estimate, and they will be adjusted accordingly once the price is announced, but I think not.

In that case it do not bad. DAM they really are milking this why not just keep making different color schemes I dont understand why they have to limit there production runs. Thing makes money why not.

What is hilarious is that more than half the people _____ing in this thread will be there on ordering day, _____ing when they can't secure one.
:lecture I have 0 interest in this figure for my collection, but you know darn well I will be there trying to preorder it.

thanks!! How much is that in USD? And how much is shipping to USA?

$262.87 (179,95€) from the first page. The second one is $ 273.95 (187,50€)

The shipping cost to USA is over 35-45$ I think... I don't know 100%! but you could have an idea.

Last edited:
Back