Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is hilarious is that more than half the people _____ing in this thread will be there on ordering day, _____ing when they can't secure one.

Pretty much. :lol I just want to make sure I secure one for my collection to keep.

Except from the repaint job, is exactly the same as the Mark IV isn't it? the headsculpt too

Is anyone buying this, and doesn't want to keep the Tony head and glasses? I would be willing to buy them from you. I wanted this head from the MK IV, but really wanted the MK VI for the damage. I couldn't afford both so I only got the VI. Can anyone help out?

I will say this. I don't see the point in displaying it sans Helmet really since especially with the Hall of Armor stand it'd look great as a conceptual armor but I'm glad they are throwing in the sculpt, it'll replace my Tony sculpt on my bashed Tony figure.

new-hat-stacy.gif

Anyone who has seen this episode of the Simpsons will get how I feel about this figure.

I wouldn't necessarily call this a lame figure but a missed opportunity to do something more interesting and possibly a bit cooler.

I like how this one looks and wouldn't mind picking one up, but this being around $200 and coming so soon with little warning makes it difficult for me to pick up. I know come July there's going to be other figures currently on preorder that I'll have to get instead.

I'm hoping that'll be only $150 as unlikely as that is.

Since I'll be at Ani-Com HK again this year, I might pick this up... if HT doesn't drop the ball like they did big-time last year (what a debacle that was, with them selling all their exclusives to the convention workers and leaving none for the general public).

Since I'll be at Ani-Com HK again this year, I might pick this up... if HT doesn't drop the ball like they did big-time last year (what a debacle that was, with them selling all their exclusives to the convention workers and leaving none for the general public).

Not the convention workers, but to the retail store hoarders that paid a bunch of street gang kids to line up for them. Last year's HK event was very poorly organized. Hope they can do better this year.

I wonder what the secondary market is going to be like on this. From reading the comments over on the Facebook page everyone was complaining about the amount of Iron Man product Hot Toys made and that they were getting bored. I guess I wonder is there demand for this? I have Marks I-VI, with the Mark V paid for, War Machine and Black Widow in my display and I'm pretty much ready for some variety and branching out from Iron Man, so this item is not remotely tempting. Even if I was a speculator I might be a little cautious about it.

I lost interest in HT IM figures after Mark III. Prop department pumping out suits for the movie, and HT making figures out of them... didn't really need that. I like the 'hors de série' vibe of the Grey variants though. Like the color also.

Back