Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or did anyone else think that RDJ head sculpt in this secret project differ slightly from that of mark IV

Pay attention to SS site on Thursday or Friday of next week. Thats depending on if you're going or not.

I start to hate HT IM line. It's like a spam now..

LOL! Quite True..

quite true..:monkey1

Hey, did anybody see that bug a few pages back? I want one of those.:lecture

P8159528-1.jpg

Blue Mud Dauber:monkey2

expected this to come with some more stuff...as it stands...its kind of...hm...only for the absolute completionists I guess...

QFT:lecture 100%! People constantly coming in here to _____ how they don't like it = nothing better to do I think. You can say it once but not a hundread times please.

I agree, whining can be tiresome. But it's not the figure per se that most seem to be having a problem with, it's the milking of the IM line with rehashed figure repaints. Folks expect a bit more innovation from Hot Toys and are having a good old fashioned vent. It'll die down in the next day or two and the fans will have the thread all to themselves :)

Limited Edition

> limited sales

> limited profit

> limited R&D

> limited surprise :)

Back