Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah Woah Woah, princess!? You will refer to me as "your Highness"

And I didnt say anything about you, I just said idiots from back in the day were to blame for the panic, ad do you got a pic? Never seen paint flake on these so I gotta call you on it, lol

I wouldn't worry, hasn't started yet and likely wont, nice to see another calgarian, what iron men do you have?

I have Avengers Mark VI, Mark V, and Mark II AU should be in my hands in a day or two. I also have Mark VII on pre-order. I live in Calgary only recently so I wouldn't call myself Calgarian - Haligonian would be more accurate!

I have Avengers Mark VI, Mark V, and Mark II AU should be in my hands in a day or two. I also have Mark VII on pre-order. I live in Calgary only recently so I wouldn't call myself Calgarian - Haligonian would be more accurate!

Right on man, those are solid releases, you just need a mk 1. Where's that? Lol never heard that

Edit:nevermind, Halifax?

Right on man, those are solid releases, you just need a mk 1. Where's that? Lol never heard that

Edit:nevermind, Halifax?

I have to limit myself somehow - I can only buy when I have a complex self-justified reason, which usually has to do with either the length of time since my last purchase, display options, availability, or a combination. It all makes sense in my head but it's hard to explain. Basically, getting the Mark I right now wouldn't work for my wallet or my aesthetic. Neither would this figure, but I would have gladly traded it for something that would.

And yes, Halifax FTW! :hi5:

Do you collect any other lines? I'm huge on iron man, just got my Iron Monger, such a beast

I've been getting random Marvel universe figures however I can, but I'm pretty late in the game. I have all the Sideshow Indy figures but I sadly don't display them anymore - I had to leave some stuff behind when I moved.

I've been getting random Marvel universe figures however I can, but I'm pretty late in the game. I have all the Sideshow Indy figures but I sadly don't display them anymore - I had to leave some stuff behind when I moved.

Marvel universe too, same! I get all mine at phoenix, best place in town, I also do star wars, play arts gundam and Dragonball lol

This is going to be my first IM so I'm pumped. I have mark VII on PO and Iron Monger on flex but this is a great way to start the line for me!

Marvel universe too, same! I get all mine at phoenix, best place in town, I also do star wars, play arts gundam and Dragonball lol

Is phoenix good? I've never really bought 1/6th from them before. I was all about Chinook and hobby until they stopped selling sideshow/hot toys stuff. I do Another Dimension but I like toys coming straight to my door.

OK, being pretty new to both Hot Toys and Marvel, I'm at a loss for the story behind this version. Can someone please kindly fill me in? I've been looking around on here and haven't found it yet.

OK, being pretty new to both Hot Toys and Marvel, I'm at a loss for the story behind this version. Can someone please kindly fill me in? I've been looking around on here and haven't found it yet.

What do you mean "the story"? Page 1 shows that it was a toy fair exclusive. An alternate version of the Mark IV for completists. It wasn't featured in any of the movies if that's what you're implying.

Secret Project, pretty much a con exclusive to draw more people to the Hot Toys/Sideshow booth, and for Hot Toys to squeeze more out of the Marvel Ironman License. That's about it.

Is phoenix good? I've never really bought 1/6th from them before. I was all about Chinook and hobby until they stopped selling sideshow/hot toys stuff. I do Another Dimension but I like toys coming straight to my door.

I actually worked at Chinook lol, phoenix is great! good prices (cheaper than AD) Another Dimension suck, wayy too expensive and super un friendly...

Back