Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine today!

6355567489_a08ac2eca2_z.jpg

6355550333_75a879abf8_z.jpg

6355562481_60b32e216a_z.jpg

6355554069_bf3feb30c9_z.jpg

I had a waitlist conversion on this one today (much to my surprise), but decided to cancel due to the long list of pre-orders I have lined up, and it's almost holiday time and and and... :crying:crying:crying may he bring happiness to another lucky collector!

Wow how odd. My waitlist for this item just converted to an order today. I called to find out if it was a error and the guy said they are moving stuff in the warehouse and they often find stuff laying around.

Seems odd because they sent a broad cancel email on this item for all future waitlists.

Wow how odd. My waitlist for this item just converted to an order today. I called to find out if it was a error and the guy said they are moving stuff in the warehouse and they often find stuff laying around.

Seems odd because they sent a broad cancel email on this item for all future waitlists.

good for you man, this piece is worth it, one of my favorite marvel ones

Guys I need some help please.

I have sold my PO to a friend and he finally received his replacement (first one had damaged LED). The new one seems to have a poor cast of the rubber pants. Is this a already known issue? Is this somehow fixable? I already got pics but dont know how to post them with my iPhone. Will update in 3-4 mins. Any help fixing this would be highly appreciated. Its already the replacement... :gah:

Edit:

sp1r.jpg

sp2g.jpg

sp3h.jpg

sp4re.jpg

sp5f.jpg

sp6x.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I need some help please.

I have sold my PO to a friend and he finally received his replacement (first one had damaged LED). The new one seems to have a poor cast of the rubber pants. Is this a already known issue? Is this somehow fixable? I already got pics but dont know how to post them with my iPhone. Will update in 3-4 mins. Any help fixing this would be highly appreciated. Its already the replacement... :gah:

Edit:

sp1r.jpg

sp2g.jpg

sp3h.jpg

sp4re.jpg

sp5f.jpg

sp6x.jpg

just move the right leg around, theres nothing wrong with it, mine does that too, whats happened is the undies are just tucked into the leg piece, they should float above it, but sometimes they get caught. its not defective at all.

Back