Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get what you mean Eamon, but for this case, these items are like I said, pre-orders. Nash pre-orders 5 for "himself" which is fine cos he's not grabbing these off a shelf. Sure it sounds blatant about the amount he "assumes'' he is going to make but you have to remember, he is also taking a risk. If the figures are a problem then that leaves him with 5 predicaments not just one.

Those did not order have their reasons, whether it's short of cash, or just unwilling to commit on a product that hasn't been released due to QC risks etc. but these people are the main part of the problem, they are basically eating into the numbers that are made for those who pre-order the figures. So you can actually say, those who's pre-ordering more are actually helping the collectors because they are the ones making more of the figures available on the market.

No need to get mad Eamon, my post was sort of tongue in cheek since people are now scrambling to unload their first mark II figures. Do i flip? Yes. Will I flip these, yes. but like Scarlet said, if youre willing to take the risk, why not reap some reward with it too.

Just break up the months by 3's.

1st Quarter = Jan, Feb, March
2nd Quarter = April, May, June
3rd Quarter = July, Aug, Sept
4th Quarter = Oct, Nov, Dec

:hi5:

Regarding the MILK pic I posted:

208233_216664991677601_100000023044991_924730_5776797_n.jpg

From what I've been seeing the main thing people are getting from that photo is that the new figure isn't really any bigger/wider/more realistically proportioned than the previous Mark II figure from HT.

I think people (from the stand alone teaser/spec pics) were expecting that and after seeing the MILK comparison shot they were slightly let down.

:dunno

I agree the new Mark II is very similar to the original, even though I do think the new does look a little better than the first. However, if I had the original Mark II I doubt I would get the new one.

I like that the shoulder joint doesn't show as much of a gap as the first version did. That's a real eyesore for me.

Neck might be a tad bit shorter, if so, that's an improvement.

The flares dispenser at the hips looks a little wider and larger.

The eyes look slightly taller on this newer version.

The rivets were corrected to be indentations instead of raised bumps. :yess:

The version 2 , the shoulder pads looks so much bigger than the original one from the comparison on the milk photo. I think it is way too big on version two. The only thing else is different is the leg thigh is bigger, more rivets smaller underwear . I guess just have to wait for the figure in hand to decide which is better. If Jim Rhodes head sculpt looks good than I'm in. You have to understand this is not the original and will never be the number one. Version two will always be worth less just like the movie part two. Ironman. That's my two cent, peace.:)

002039fontbfakmmobk6kk.jpg

This is an a portion of the upcoming milk magazine featuring mark 2 unleashed. In the description of the picture insert, it says based criticism about the narrow waist and board shoulders of the old mark 2 and 3, HT has already improved on on these issues. However, if nitpickers want to compare it with movie stills, it would of coz be still off. It went on to advise nitpickers to spent time on other stuff e.g. spending time with family rather than continue their relentlessness nitpicking on this fig.

The version 2 , the shoulder pads looks so much bigger than the original one from the comparison on the milk photo. I think it is way too big on version two. The only thing else is different is the leg thigh is bigger, more rivets smaller underwear . I guess just have to wait for the figure in hand to decide which is better. If Jim Rhodes head sculpt looks good than I'm in. You have to understand this is not the original and will never be the number one. Version two will always be worth less just like the movie part two. Ironman. That's my two cent, peace.:)

Stuff you point out is what I think improves the new one . :dunno

002039fontbfakmmobk6kk.jpg

This is an a portion of the upcoming milk magazine featuring mark 2 unleashed. In the description of the picture insert, it says based criticism about the narrow waist and board shoulders of the old mark 2 and 3, HT has already improved on on these issues. However, if nitpickers want to compare it with movie stills, it would of coz be still off. It went on to advise nitpickers to spent time on other stuff e.g. spending time with family rather than continue their relentlessness nitpicking on this fig.

:lol I think someone is already pissed-off haha! :stick

I think hottoys not do a good job. his legs have improved his neck but his shoulders are wrong. very bad
his neck is too long. the real MarkII has almost no neck.
and shoulders are low. the real MarkII has the highest shoulder

I think it's impossible to get a man with a MarkII. of hotttoys
its proportions are completely Herron. looks like a robot not a man in armor
hot toys do much better job mark iv / vi
the new MarkII needs to improve his neck and shoulders

page110p.jpg

20080501ironmanmark2.jpg

999243ironman2008markii.gif

Back