Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys new Mk II???

I REALLY wish this was an Armored Whiplash from the final battle scene. But I can dream.....

It also has the rotating ring around the shoulder which is much bigger then the BD. I wonder if it will be an empty suit on the table like from the movie. Could be cool.

221762_10150159047307344_58690437343_6979258_6975926_n.jpg

I can't wait to see more detailed pics of this figure. I know I will be ordering it either way. The details look great so far, but I was hoping for a teaser of a BD War Machine....or Whiplash V.2 suit....or Iron Monger....or a Tony Stark Race Suit version. :wink1:

If HT is making this this is just a sign that they will hang us dry for all of our money for a long time to come .... Iron Monger, WL2, Race Suit Tony and who knows what else .... oh help us all :pray:

holly shiet did not know ppl are asking 700-1300 for MII .... oh well gotto see those prices drop fast :D

holly shiet did not know ppl are asking 700-1300 for MII .... oh well gotto see those prices drop fast :D

Don't say that. :thud: I have two of the orginal Mark II's. One is the EX version and the other is the regular version.

Stop buying toys as investments. It's silly.

Stop buying toys as investments. It's silly.

They are not an investment and I don't treat this hobby as an investment. I will keep these in my collection for a long time. I didn't know they were selling for that much until it was brought up. I never checked on this. I am kind of surprised that they are selling for that high. So, since they are I would like to see the value stay that way or increase. :wink1:

I like to see the value of my collectibles go up too but I much rather see scalpers loose money and get out of this hobby completely

I was also just speaking generally. I do admit that it takes a bit of the sting out of spending too much money on this crap when you know you can resell the stuff for the price your paid or more… even if you never plan on selling them like I do.

I like to see it this way. If I went to the movies 12 times in a year, once a month, that would cost me about $120. Your average expensive 1/6 scale figure that's in that same range I get at least two years if not way more than that in entertainment/life enrichment, etc. So it's a deal really.

Delusions are great! :)

Wow, just when I thought they were done with this license.

Wonder if we'll see iron monger?

They are not an investment and I don't treat this hobby as an investment. I will keep these in my collection for a long time. I didn't know they were selling for that much until it was brought up. I never checked on this. I am kind of surprised that they are selling for that high. So, since they are I would like to see the value stay that way or increase. :wink1:

People have them listed for that, don't know if they are actually selling them though!:cuckoo:
You'd be mad or on one hell of an awesome income to buy figures for that price!

the completionist in me just bought a mark II EX and it's still in the mail. I'll still can't wait to receive mine even after seeing this news.

Wow, just when I thought they were done with this license.

Wonder if we'll see iron monger?

I think we already have, not finished but in prototype at least.

People have them listed for that, don't know if they are actually selling them though!:cuckoo:
You'd be mad or on one hell of an awesome income to buy figures for that price!

If you look at completed auctions on eBay they have gone for anywhere between $825.00 (Apr-13) and $425.00 (Apr-17). With such a huge range in prices over a short period of time I think buyers are just being stupid with their money. The mean seems to be more in the $600 range though.

I never buy anything for more than retail.

Back