Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys new Mk II???

Since Tony never wore the suit in IM2 it'll probably be Rhody's

oh yeah! your right! in my excitment i totally missed the big IM 2 logo! :rotfl

oh well, maybe it will make MKII prices drop enough for me to afford one :pray:

I just saw that on their Facebook. Awesome! Since they list it as an Iron Man 2 figure, maybe they'll have a retooled Roady headsculpt come with it.

Hey, maybe I can finally afford one. I love how EVERY HT announcement is met with "Where r Reeves's Suparmen figur?"
Really, I want the Reeve Superman as badly as the next guy, but I'm sure HT will show it when they have something to show.

As for this new teaser, don't we usually get the full reveal in a day or so? I like what I'm seeing so far.

Those people crack me up...I always try to call them out on it too on FB...

Seems like the torso mid section might be removable, if so , then might not be made of rubber. Also looks like they removed the mid torso joint as well

I predicted that this would happen, but I second guessed myself. Should follow my toy instincts from now on.

110727tvp7ptkczkf4rote.jpg

Well, the prices on the old one will now proceed to sink like a stone.

Well the original Mark III still sells for a pretty decent amount (average around $200) even with it having a BD version.

I'm hoping this is actually an all new mold but part of me also hopes it's just a redeco of the Mark III BD (which I don't like) so I don't have to buy a new Mark II.

The abdomen does look like a totally new sculpt with finer detail and the shoulder does look smaller and more accurate. Damn. My only hope is they also do a Mark III in this mold if it is in fact a mostly all new proportion-corrected mold.

If they're using the anorexic BD Mark III as the base for this consider me out.

Otherwise I'd be in for one. :)

Hoping for a Rhodey headsculpt and a new body sculpt. If its a minor variations, I'd suspect this is their SDCC exclusive. Hoping to see more from them at SDCC this year.

Looks interesting. I'm wondering if its not gonna be something that looks taken apart to as we saw it on the table as it was gonna be turned into War Machine. I'll get this most likely.

Back