Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys new Mk II???

ok I just know what this is...repainted mark 3 to look like the mark 2 and it will have a Rhodie head. nice because I passed on the mark 2 3 times. But I think I would get a war machine before I get a mark@ rhodie

It isn't, or at least it isn't entirely. The torso, chest, and shoulder armor are at the very least totally new. I'm just hoping so are the legs.

It isn't, or at least it isn't entirely. The torso, chest, and shoulder armor are at the very least totally new. I'm just hoping so are the legs.

Agreed.

I'm going to be crushed if this is an SDCC exclusive.

I thought it might be just the BD Mark III but if you compare the two they're obviously very different sculpts, although the forearm is very similar or even the same. That's fine by me as the Mark III arms where never the problem with it.

I can't see it being an exclusive with so many new molded parts. I have been wrong before though.

I hope the beefed up the legs a bit more, i want to be able to display the leg flaps open and yet still have it believable the a human leg could fit in there.

8IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

^^^^ I don't want this again!:ohbfrank:

Should have used a vacuum metalized finish for this, easy pass even if i was a die hard Iron Man fan.

Yeah, again the lower legs are perfect already pretty much. It's just the thighs/hip area that's all messed up.

dont know if anyones said this yet but it is a hammer bot.

Pretty jacked about this since I missed the first Mark II release, awwww yeah.

Probably not a Hammer Drone but if it is another Mark II that will be even worse than if it was a HammerDrone. Why just remake something you just made?Thats stupid. Make something new different. Hell quit making Iron Man until 3 comes out and do something else for a change.
No offense but another Mark II would suck tremendously.

Last edited:

With the prices of hot toys today, it will be an easy pass for me. i kinda have to start choosing what to buy from HT now, however good the figure looks. i bought a mark 2 for 80 bucks. it does what i want from it and it completes my armor lineup. And if i ever have a hankering for more armors i just go down to my minis.

Picture082.jpg

But Congrats to those who will finally get a chance to complete their lineup.

Probably not a Hammer Drone but if it is another Mark II that will be even more stupid than if it was a HammerDrone. Why just remake something you just made? Make something new different. Hell quit making Iron Man until 3 comes out and do something else for a change.

Hot Toys is milking this license while the irons are hot. No pun intended.

Last edited:

With the prices of hot toys today, it will be an easy pass for me. i kinda have to start choosing what to buy from HT now, however good the figure looks. i bought a mark 2 for 80 bucks. it does what i want from it and it completes my armor lineup. And if i ever have a hankering for more armors i just go down to my minis.

Picture082.jpg

But Congrats to those who will finally get a chance to complete their lineup.

Yea Hot Toys has been on my ____ list lately. I mean I'm glad to see the Tron,Spiderman and Thor announcements but enough with the Iron Man and Predator already. Every Pred movie after 2 sucks anyways.
Make some figures thats not movie related for a change. Maybe a video game line like Mortal Kombat or something.

This release shouldn't be too surprising. Hot Toys loves cranking out stuff from the Iron Man movies. To buy, or to wait for the Iron Man III figures that will be even better than these?

Probably not a Hammer Drone but if it is another Mark II that will be even more stupid than if it was a HammerDrone. Why just remake something you just made? Make something new different. Hell quit making Iron Man until 3 comes out and do something else for a change.

Obviously its a new Mark II:duh:dunno ..really anyone who is skeptical that it could be something else need's to watch the movie again:slap

Back