Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys new Mk II???

Weren't the last couple of HT SDCC releases announced with the SSC ones? I'm banking on a repainted, slightly modified MK IV body rehashed into a MK II with the MK VI flip top but with a Don Cheadle sculpt underneath. All the accessories of the MK IV except donut and Tony sculpt as a regular release

I'm banking on a repainted, slightly modified MK IV body rehashed into a MK II

That's pretty much totally impossible. The sculpts are completly different. If anything it would be a re-use of the Mark III BD but it really doesn't seem like it based on the abdomen and shoulder. It might still use the same legs or something though. Only the full reveal will tell.

It would be awesome if all the proportion issues are corrected and it has Mark IV/VI style waist articulation.

This is awesome news! I missed out on the first mark II, so if the price is right, I might have to get this.

This line is getting Milked like an anorexic cow. Oh well count me in, I'm a completist at heart.

(I have the IM Mark II ex and will NEVER let that leave my grubby mits)

Opening arm looks the same.

10IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

110727tvp7ptkczkf4rote.jpg

Weren't the last couple of HT SDCC releases announced with the SSC ones? I'm banking on a repainted, slightly modified MK IV body rehashed into a MK II with the MK VI flip top but with a Don Cheadle sculpt underneath. All the accessories of the MK IV except donut and Tony sculpt as a regular release

Yeah, they generally are. Though this could be announced anytime between now and early May. My guess is this will be just another regular announcement maybe during SDCC.

Msr. Th50ty is offering one for $5 bills:panic::monkey3

:lol only a noob would pay that when this one is coming out and going to be better than the first.

It's definitly a new sculpt, at least in part. Look at not just the size but also the shape of the shoulder armor. The abdomen armor is also not just a different sculpt but also shorter in proportion to the body.

compaison.png

It's definitly a new sculpt, at least in part. Look at not just the size but also the shape of the shoulder armor. The abdomen armor is also not just a different sculpt but also shorter in proportion to the body.

compaison.png

I was mainly talking about the arm, but this one does look sexy. I too did not get the Mark II so Im a little excited.

compaison.png

I don't see a difference. They're the same size.:dunno (edit: specifically the shoulders, not the abdomen).

The bicep panel is removeable though. that's new.

Real Metal???????? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Just the Armor Maybe

Hot Toys started to use real metal on stuff now ( Super Predator Wrist Blades , T1 T-800 Surgical Tools , ect. )

That would be heavy but BAD ASS :horror

Who said anything about real metal?:lol ..this won't be made out of real metal. just think about it for a second.

It's gonna be like when the Batman DX was announced and people wanted to get rid of the regular DK Batman. The price did drop and went back up. I remember people selling it for under $100.

Back