Interesting THE DEAD news on future products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Le Fantome

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Interesting Dead news......your thoughts?

Q.
Wednesday, March 31st, 2010
Are we going to get more Premium Formats based on The Dead 12-inch figures?

A.The Dead PF line is going to take a more unique approach in the future and not be based on 12-inch subjects – we are even looking at historical zombie accounts throughout history. Meaning mostly that they will be based on period themes.

Period pieces? WTF? So....powered wig zombies, samurai zombies? If it ain't broke Sideshow.....you couldn't just do modern pieces that weren't the 1:6 ones?

Sideshow seems to think it is broke. Why do you think otherwise?

I just hope the 12" line isn't dead (or would that be re-dead?). No figure at Spook and looking like no figure for SDCC. The last new one was the Punk who we pre-ordered last SDCC! :(

if ssc doesnt make a dead zombie groom/bride 2 pack then......................well...........:mad:

____ them in the goat ass !!!!!!!!!!

We need more female Dead figures, 12" or PF. How 'bout a hooker, nurse, soccer mom, nun, business woman...?

The last female zombie we got, we got four of her. So the Babysitter left a bad taste in my mouth on female zombies. So I'm not sure I want any more unless we are only getting ONE version of her!

I'm cool with more female zombies but like anyone of them I really don't want to see 4 of each zombie male or female. :lol

Back