Interest?Hot Toys DX 08 Custom Hat thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get a PM back from Toria today, she's responsible for the custom Draper suit, and she said that she's busy at the moment, but is interested in the project. I've inquired about price, as I told her that a lot of you guys were interested depending on how much it would be, but we might just be making some headway with this project.

Last edited:
I dunno batfan,sounds like she has a lot on her plate right now. I don't think we'll be seeing anything from her for a while...

Well, mind you, I sent that message early on in the interest thread, just to see about people who might be interested in taking on the project. That being said, it seems like we're in for a wait, anyway, so it's nice to know that someone is at least interested.

How does this thing work? Do I just send PMs to everyone? What if I get more than one person who is interested in taking on the project? I don't know if I should go around sending more PM's if someone is already interested. As I said before, I only started this thread because noone else did, and I'm pretty new to the customs game.

How does this thing work? Do I just send PMs to everyone? What if I get more than one person who is interested in taking on the project? I don't know if I should go around sending more PM's if someone is already interested. As I said before, I only started this thread because noone else did, and I'm pretty new to the customs game.

I wish I could help you out with that but I've never done it before either. If we knew more customizers we could PM them.

Again, has anyone talked to WGP?

Is WGP the one's that did the Returns stuff? Do you have a link?

I did send Sean a mail yesterday. He sounded pretty interested. To be honest I believe WGP is the way to go. A computer sculpted/printed head will be the best for accuracy and proportion. Maybe we can add the hat band with real cloth. Lets wait for Sean and Rick to post here. :)

I did send Sean a mail yesterday. He sounded pretty interested. To be honest I believe WGP is the way to go. A computer sculpted/printed head will be the best for accuracy and proportion. Maybe we can add the hat band with real cloth. Lets wait for Sean and Rick to post here. :)

I don't get the whole computer sculpt thing. How does that help sculpt it compared to a real picture?

Back