Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most amazing thing I have ever seen in a statue- looks better than the real Gal probably:lol

V6hZ48l.jpg

Edgardo Peraza (Planet Pop Culture) said:
We got even more excited about the newest Collectible lines from all these different companies after Chenhao Wu excellent/fantastic coverage of Wonder Festival Shanghai 2019 ��

One of the most talked about company was Infinity Studio, so here's the official list of distributors Infinity Studio has partnered with for their products.

America has been blessed with two different distributors.

Get ready because Chenhao was able to extract some additional information in regards to their Pre-Ordering plans...these amazing Justice League Busts will be released as following:

1- Superman(soon)
2-Batman(in a couple of months)
3-Wonder Woman at the end of the year.

Who's onto the Infinity Studio train?

pWaazxd.jpg

OTOH, having access to wider distribution in the states, could cause the company to over extend the runs and quality may end up suffering.

Quality will there in production pieces- this is going to be BIG $$$$$$$$$$$ price tag- there won't be flood of orders

Wonder if popcultcha will get this due to sideshow getting it.

I’m wondering exactly the same thing....... I have to admit I’m slightly concerned now :dunno

Just yesterday I could maybe say I won’t be getting this because of issues sourcing this, but if Popcultcha get this via Sideshow, I’m not sure I can resist.

But it could be priced upwards of around $5,000 AUD shipped on Popcultcha if not more (Estimated based on $3,000 USD/0.60 which is the average conversion for most pieces [not just forex], plus or minus), of which I’ll definitely use my 10% member discounts on.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
We have not finalize the official price of the bust yet bust here’s the price range we tried to control between
Wonder Woman 3100-3300
Superman 2800-3100
Batman 2300-2600

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Not surprising that Wonder Woman is the most expensive given all the skin and hair needed for her statue.

But between the three busts the average price at the upper range is exactly $3,000 USD.

And if Batman actually came in at $2,300 USD and was available via Popcultcha through Sideshow, I don’t think I could say no, even for that particular suit.

It will be if it comes out as well as the pics and holds up for a long time.

I'm kind of surprised the Queen will end up being the less expensive of the two.

Good to have confirmation on the price range. So we're talking 2600 English pounds, plus shipping, plus customs fees. Can't believe I'm even entertaining the possibility lol

Back