Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea price is going to be off the charts. Thing is, for something that expensive, I would want a guarantee the final product looks as good as what they are showing. But these will prob sell out before they ship. I guess if you have that kind of money to burn, its no big deal though:lol

Thanks for posting that pictures. I was looking for to see the Queen Studio WW. Based on available pictures I'm slightly towards the Infinity Studio's WW. I see more Gal Gadot on it. I'm not saying I don't see Gal Gadot on the bust from Queen Studio, the bust is spot on too... I think I need to see more pictures from the one from IS. As I'm writing this post I'm having my seconds thoughts about which one I prefer lol,.... :rotfl... The pose I think goes for IS but the facesculpt seems to be more accurate on QS.... damn I'm really confused right now

Yeah I agree that queen is more accurate, I think it looks amazing from every view except head on, which is unfortunate...

Queen has a good track record - just check out their terminator busts. Shame the pose isn't as good IMO with their gal

For me, I think it's just the opposite.
The strongest likeness, and most attractive angle I'm seeing is the right profile on the Queen.

However that's the one angle I wouldn't be able to really display as well in my set up as it would be going into a corner of the room.
Because of that, the composition of the IS becomes much more attractive.

In both cases I wasn't really considering just how much real estate the actual piece was going to take up. I was concerned about storing the box, but the bust itself might just end up being too wide and deep for the space I have. Something like this really should be under glass too, but that's totally out of the question in my case.

For me, I think it's just the opposite.
The strongest likeness, and most attractive angle I'm seeing is the right profile on the Queen.

However that's the one angle I wouldn't be able to really display as well in my set up as it would be going into a corner of the room.
Because of that, the composition of the IS becomes much more attractive.

In both cases I wasn't really considering just how much real estate the actual piece was going to take up. I was concerned about storing the box, but the bust itself might just end up being too wide and deep for the space I have. Something like this really should be under glass too, but that's totally out of the question in my case.

I just dread the dust buildup and having to clean her hair lol

I just dread the dust buildup and having to clean her hair lol

IDShot_540x540.jpg

I think I was wrong.

It looks like both of these bust are exceptional likenesses and what I'm keying on is that is that her right side is simply her better side (in my eyes, at least).

I like Queen's base more, and so far that company has the better track record for actual production quality and packing (going by a sample size of a whopping one review/owner). I'm liking the pose from Infinity here quite a bit more though as it seems to afford a wider range of prime angles for my situation.

Either way, the idea of having something like this displayed is intoxicating.

Back