Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SS movie WW PF seems to have been fully let down by sub par paint jobs.

If you've seen the repaints that some people have had done to it, it's actually not a bad likeness at all. Dramatic + difference achievable there.

Agree with you about Jyn and the PVC they used there. Both portraits to that one are excellent likenesses as well as being consistent to the prototype quality.

The translucent resin I haven't been sold on in pics, but that's all I have to go on. I'm willing to take it on faith that in person my reaction might be radically different.

Silicone still takes the gold IMO, though.

The SS movie WW PF seems to have been fully let down by sub par paint jobs.

If you've seen the repaints that some people have had done to it, it's actually not a bad likeness at all. Dramatic + difference achievable there.

I still don’t think the likeness was anywhere near where it should’ve been. But those repaints certainly brought up the quality of the piece in leaps and bounds over the production version. But then again since the very beginning the prototype looked nothing like the actress imo, but nevertheless it was a beautiful piece that we could possibly insert into either our comic or movie based collections. The production piece as we know was a far cry from the prototype, and once I saw the in hand pics I cancelled the very next day.

IS and QS are putting everyone else to shame. I'm sticking with Marvel pieces, but these are breathtaking and it's even more amazing you don't have to go through a custom artist to get something like this.

IS and QS are putting everyone else to shame. I'm sticking with Marvel pieces, but these are breathtaking and it's even more amazing you don't have to go through a custom artist to get something like this.

Most of these are way beyond the capabilities of most custom artists.

A custom artist making something like this would cost 5kUS. This at 3k if the quality is as good as promo is a steal. My Howard S Chucky was in the 5kUS range.

Yep it's scary lifelike, but will come with an equally scary price tag!

Just goes to show that proper photo realism needs rooted hair, regardless of how difficult it is to maintain and my personal preference for sculpted

1/1 is great with rooted hair. Smaller scales not much.

nTA5JJI.jpg

Likeness looks excellent from this angle- though I think the way the hair is set (too neatly?) around the top/crown of the head, might throw it off a little.

I don't mind the base as that awkward chess piece pedestal is kind of unavoidable with these things. Not keen on the strap though. I wonder if it is necessary to hide a seam on the right arm connecting to the trunk- otherwise if it is a solid piece from right to left arm, that shipping box is going to be the size of a small freezer.

Likeness looks excellent from this angle- though I think the way the hair is set (too neatly?) around the top/crown of the head, might throw it off a little.

I don't mind the base as that awkward chess piece pedestal is kind of unavoidable with these things. Not keen on the strap though. I wonder if it is necessary to hide a seam on the right arm connecting to the trunk- otherwise if it is a solid piece from right to left arm, that shipping box is going to be the size of a small freezer.

That's what worries me the most

Might sell every single one of my Star Wars hot toys to come closer to even to getting this
I'm in the same boat [emoji1787]... The thing is I'm not collecting HT anymore

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back