Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F0K0xWV.jpg

Wow, there is no doubt for me that this one is the best between QS and IS... I must have her [emoji7]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Holy Frak, Holy Frak!

I need these in my collection. On one side I’ll have the Prime 1 1/2 Scale Trinity, and on the other I’ll have these guys.....

Oh who am I kidding, I’ll also get the Queen Studio pieces to pair them up.................once I strike the lottery.

Serious question, with me located in Australia, anyone know what the best option for ordering this would be?

This is pure perfection. This piece makes Prime1, Sidshow, HT and every Gal Gadot WW out there to look like crap:

ymiqb7J.jpg

How do they access the interior of the head to insert and orient the glass eyes?
Is there a section on the scalp that is removable?
Is all the visible skin cast as one piece?

Has anyone else noticed that the left arm apparently needs more support as it's resting on something under that fabric?
I'm assuming this will need some kind of rigid internal support in the arms?

It looks great, but at this price point I'm going to have a ton of questions.

I'm still finding that hairline awfully distracting. At first I thought it was too high, but the problem is the hair is just too thin there compared to her actual hair.

And the pose is a bit too extreme for my taste as well.

How do they access the interior of the head to insert and orient the glass eyes?
Is there a section on the scalp that is removable?
Is all the visible skin cast as one piece?

Has anyone else noticed that the left arm apparently needs more support as it's resting on something under that fabric?
I'm assuming this will need some kind of rigid internal support in the arms?

It looks great, but at this price point I'm going to have a ton of questions.

I assume it's just a proto and the finished one will be stronger structurally. As for the eyes, I'm assuming you're not saying they are like PERS lol there may well be a seam but it's hidden

I'm still finding that hairline awfully distracting. At first I thought it was too high, but the problem is the hair is just too thin there compared to her actual hair.

She's definitely more stylised than the queen one, but I actually prefer that

I like the pose, but agree about the hair.

And I miss her bottom half.

Measurements:

DC Trinity
Wonder Woman H73cm × W45cm ×L75cm
Batman H90cm × W90cm × L 89cm
Superman H88cm × W45cm × L80cm

Man of Steel to be PO soon.

Back